LegacyGT.com

Whiteline Lateral Links

monkonmonk

I know that there is a kit out there to prevent the lateral movement of the sway bar made by Whiteline. I ahve been unable to locate it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have the common symptom of the clunk, but only when turning left. I am going to check all my bolts tonight. However, I only have a Cusco rear sway with the AVO mounts and FR and RR under arm bracing. Never even touched the front sway.

Hmmm....

Thanks

Monk

Wait, Lateral Links are something different then what you're talking about.

These are lateral links:

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb93/bpotts1/whitelineLATERALlinks.gif

you're talking about the lateral locks.

They are shipped with all the whiteline swaybars. If you call Turn-in Concepts, they should be able to hook you up with a part number. The last two digits in the part number represent the bar diameter.

BTW, you could probably make you own with hose clamps and a piece of rubber sheet material from any hardware store.

I know that there is a kit out there to prevent the lateral movement of the sway bar made by Whiteline. I ahve been unable to locate it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have the common symptom of the clunk, but only when turning left. I am going to check all my bolts tonight. However, I only have a Cusco rear sway with the AVO mounts and FR and RR under arm bracing. Never even touched the front sway.

Hmmm....

Thanks

Monk

I Think you want the AVO Rear swaybar brackets,they prevent the bar from pretty much moving around.

Yeah, I definitely meant the lateral locks. I will be honest and say I have no idea what the lateral links are for.

I have the RR AVO RR Swaybar mounting brackets to the body, are there some for the front as well???

I will look into both as well as check out Turn-In concepts.

Thanks.

Yeah, I definitely meant the lateral locks. I will be honest and say I have no idea what the lateral links are for.

I have the RR AVO RR Swaybar mounting brackets to the body, are there some for the front as well???

I will look into both as well as check out Turn-In concepts.

Thanks.

Lateral Links are the Arms that go the Long way on the rear suspension. If you have a spec B there Aluminum.

I thought that the later links are the two bottom bars on the rear suspension. The bar on the very bottom controls the camper and the one at the back of the car does toe. A spec B has Al trailing arms and Al upper bar (this is what the bump stops hit).

Please correct me if i am wrong.

M

Archived