LegacyGT.com

Anyone have the rocker panel chrome?

DocCat

NALegacy is right. That's the chrome rocker panel. Anyone have it on their cars?
These are actually installed after the cars leave the factory (as are the spoilers). Word has it that they are higher quality than the OEM ones (which they should be at that cost).

Personally, every GT that Oldhams Subaru in Lex, KY has these things on them, and the jusy is still out with me. Almost a little too bling for me, but they may grow on me.

Rob

I personally like that fact that Subaru doesn't chrome and trim out their vehicles like the Germans/Americans do. I think chrome accents make the car look too busy and bling. And on a mid-priced Jap car, it makes it look cheap (Maximas, Altimas) I'm tryin' to get the chrome grille off of the car. Chrome has only one place on a vehicle-exhaust and headlight reflectors.

Just my opinion of course, hehe.

The question I have for these items... are they truly chrome or highly polished stainless steel. Stainless steel would be better in my opinion and could be burnished to dull it out and look very classy too.

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Archived