LegacyGT.com

Words cannot describe the awesome (CLOSED)

DarkLegacy

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think the damage being done would be reason enough. probably a death would do it. i think the problem is that most bridges/overpasses are built to a standard that is high enough for most vehicles that are also built with these standards in mind.

so its bound to catch folks.

ever watch semi trucks and trailers go under overpasses ? it looks like there is 6"

of clearance.

Someone's feet are going to be on fire. :)

That's wicked.

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

WTF?

[ame=http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=16d_1356820592]LiveLeak.com - Dashcam footage of passenger jet crashes into highway outside Moscow[/ame]

Remind me never to drive in Russia.

Why is this on the "Words Cannot Describe the Awesome" thread?

Here's a happier aircraft event:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xS0j-iQhW3k]Plane takes off from regular road in Sweden - YouTube[/ame]

Two dudes from the US purchased an AN-2 and got an electrical failure and had to land on a farm field here in Sweden. They are going to fly it to the US... Not sure if that's awesome or awesomely stupid in a single-engine biplane.

At least the AN-2 is about as rugged as it gets in the aircraft world.

453747.png

I still don't see the awesome in a tragedy.

Again, awesome does not necessarily mean "cool" even though the two are often used interchangeably.

You could say, "the tsunami was awesome in its destructive power." Awesome can be used to describe anything which causes awe or terror.

/me playing devil's advocate

Archived