LegacyGT.com

Spotted: 2005 Legacy Wagon in GREEN!?

Canadian, Aye! Got any Mayo for my fries? They could really use it. Make sure it is Low Calorie. LOL

Maybe the dealer painted the car to sell it. My dealer in Asheville Painted all the plastic OB trim pieces, including bumpers Black to sell the car to a lady that liked the volvos look better. It looked weird with all that being glossy black and I heard the lady was not happy either but she bought it any way. It would have looked better sprayed with bed liner.

“Abandon hope, all ye who enter here”

-Dante Alighieri

http://youtu.be/lLFunBPgPOo

Canadian, Aye! Got any Mayo for my fries? They could really use it. Make sure it is Low Calorie. LOL

Maybe the dealer painted the car to sell it. My dealer in Asheville Painted all the plastic OB trim pieces, including bumpers Black to sell the car to a lady that liked the volvos look better. It looked weird with all that being glossy black and I heard the lady was not happy either but she bought it any way. It would have looked better sprayed with bed liner.

Dude, pirates say "Aye" (or is it "Aye, Aye"), and the french are the ones that put mayo on their fries (we have been known to put vinegar on them and the French Canadians put cheese curds and hot gravy on them). You really should come up and visit us some time so that you can get your Canadian stereotyping right!:p

So who puts Mayo on their fries? My Canadian Aunt and Uncle. I thought it was the norm in Ontario where they live and they are not French but Scottish and Norwegian.

And even if it is not a entire Canadian tradition, I will still put mayo on my fries, it is good. I also love Malt Vinegar on them if the fries are extra crispy. My way at getting back at the current administration.

Cheese Curds and hot gravy. Mmmmm sounds good, just like Chili Cheese Fries at Sonic.

-Dante Alighieri

Mayo on chips is simpley awesome yes u read right CHIPS im english :D so is salt and vinegar! and gravy! and mushy peas. I love the way americans pick on the canadians, hehe have you not caught on yet guys? they really dont care and get your facts straight before you start insulting there culture ;)

Anyhu, green legacy sounds intresting...isnt there an avatar on here that you can have thatsa green legacy??

oh n they say eh, not aye ;)

Relax, I am half Armenian and the other half Scottish and Norwegian. I love vinegar on my fries and love Mayo on them to. I was not insulting Canadians, I have family there.

I just wish we Americans weren't so conservative about our French Fries and I could get a pack of vinegar with them. And yes I was seriouse about the Cheese Curds and hot gravy. That sounds awesome.

-Dante Alighieri

no, no, no...not a 2005 I bet you. I also saw an awesome dark green Legacy wagon the other day.

It was a 2001 or 2002 model though but in perfect condition. Subaru no longer makes that color. Are you sure it was 2005 model.

Coz I really wanted that color too but not many automakers have dark green. VW also stopped making that color in 2002 in the U.S. at least.

Archived