LegacyGT.com

Greddy E-manage Ultimate on Spec B

remico

Don't do it!!!

The E-manage is a piggy back system, pretty much the worst option of all available tuning formats for the LGT. Also Greddy only list the controller for $180 on their site.

Thanks!! thats what i wanted to hear and coming from you ill believe that!! haha,

btw 180 is for the harness.

Personally, I love my AP. The live data and ability to change maps on the fly make it a great fit for me. I'm sure others have different preferences.

what would you recommend out of all those the most in terms of reliability

They all are about equal, it really is up to your tuner. Of course you could just go with the Cobb AP and run their mapping as well. The AP version 1 goes for around $350 used nowadays.

Im looking to change the mapping to get the performance so if i can use a ver1 used, which i thought you couldnt?, i will go with that option

Of course it is available, just have to catch one used in the classifieds. You would need a 06' MT version.

what i meant is i dont care about any extra features besides flashing the ecu so if i can buy a ver1 accesport used then i wanna go with that but i was under the impression that you cant buy used ones which makes me confused

what i meant is i dont care about any extra features besides flashing the ecu so if i can buy a ver1 accesport used then i wanna go with that but i was under the impression that you cant buy used ones which makes me confused

You can by it used as long as its unmarried from the previous owners car.

Archived