LegacyGT.com

Official 2006 spec.B Registry

Another small update :)

Today installed JDM dual climate control kit with dnx890hd, JL XD600 and (2) 12" JL.

Outcome is AWESOME, except I'm not a big fan of the subs (it had been sitting in my garage for almost a year)...I'm used to w6s.

But it still sounds great, clean and hard hitting! kind of like the color of subs...matches my car color a bit. lol

Tomorrow Hotchkis front and rear sway bars will be installed. can't wait!! ha ha

Here are some of the pictures of the outcome (sorry it was night so pictures aren't too great)

http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w490/sean_123_83/dashwdualscreen_zpse84efc30.jpg

http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w490/sean_123_83/212_zpsa45c5fc5.jpg

btw...does this list get updated ever? i'm (#307) still not on there :(

Another small update :)

Today installed JDM dual climate control kit with dnx890hd, JL XD600 and (2) 12" JL.

Outcome is AWESOME, except I'm not a big fan of the subs (it had been sitting in my garage for almost a year)...I'm used to w6s.

But it still sounds great, clean and hard hitting! kind of like the color of subs...matches my car color a bit. lol

Tomorrow Hotchkis front and rear sway bars will be installed. can't wait!! ha ha

Here are some of the pictures of the outcome (sorry it was night so pictures aren't too great)

http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w490/sean_123_83/dashwdualscreen_zpse84efc30.jpg

http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w490/sean_123_83/212_zpsa45c5fc5.jpg

btw...does this list get updated ever? i'm (#307) still not on there :(

Really nice setup!! I need to work on getting an aftermarket sound system..

....I'm just another Twin!

• 4 weeks later...
i wonder how long it would take to me scoll though this thread backwards and rewrite the list.... then start a new thread cause the OP must of died....or worse, bought an evo

prob about a half hour. Catalyst i believe did an updated post not too far back. I would do it but i dont want the reaponsibility of the maintenance. :lol:

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

If you want Joe, just post-up the updated list and I'll paste it into the 1st post. Would also be helpful to track ownership, e.g.,

# 26 1st Owner = (?) 2nd Owner = thereverendwes

#304 1st Owner = (?) 2nd Owner = aselewa1

Etc., etc., etc..

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

I'm heading to Orangeburg, NY this weekend (from VA) to check out a spec.B at a Subaru dealership. Looks like it's in fantastic shape with 79k miles. They are asking $15,866. Is this a good price?

I didn't think of asking for the plaque number to check the status of the car here, so I just shot them an email. Once I get it, I'll let you guys now. I'd love to chat with the previous owner if that's possible.

• Moderators
I'm heading to Orangeburg, NY this weekend (from VA) to check out a spec.B at a Subaru dealership. Looks like it's in fantastic shape with 79k miles. They are asking $15,866. Is this a good price?

I didn't think of asking for the plaque number to check the status of the car here, so I just shot them an email. Once I get it, I'll let you guys now. I'd love to chat with the previous owner if that's possible.

Some argue that 06 spec.b's are worth more than regular LGTs of the same year--I wouldn't argue that personally. They have some aluminum bits that are nice, but the suspensions are nearing replacement with most normal mileage numbers now so I don't view the bilsteins as much of a "plus" anymore. Red seats are nice if you like those.

Just my 2 cents. 06 LGT sedans seem to be going in the 10-13k range lately (good shape, reasonable mileage). $16k seems high, but probably typical of a dealership car.

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

Some argue that 06 spec.b's are worth more than regular LGTs of the same year--I wouldn't argue that personally. They have some aluminum bits that are nice, but the suspensions are nearing replacement with most normal mileage numbers now so I don't view the bilsteins as much of a "plus" anymore. Red seats are nice if you like those.

Just my 2 cents. 06 LGT sedans seem to be going in the 10-13k range lately (good shape, reasonable mileage). $16k seems high, but probably typical of a dealership car.

Agreed. 06 Spec B's shouldn't realistically fetch more than 3-4K more than the eq. LGT. Alu suspension bits, along with little things that are nearly worthless on the used vehicle market like nav and HIDs dont add up to much. 07-09s coming with the 6MT however...