LegacyGT.com

Well, the legacy is gone and replaced with...

make sure you get an alignment I worked for lexus and found many a car with bad angles right off the assembly line. The IS350 was my Fav car to work on and have to say that the brand grew on me. Enjoy your car, if you're young with a good job and responsible enough to save for a rainy day, and still have have the things you like.....Good for you.

When I was younger flashy car was important, how I got it was not; those were just useless details.

SoCalSleeper

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
335i is a big deal breaker for me..I absolutely love them but the dealers simply will not work on the price.

My dad's 330xi lease payments are $200 more a month than my mom's Lexus payments (to own), which is ridiculous. Even with the 4 years maintence you spend alot to maintain such a BMW. Its just not worth it to me anyway, though I love BMW. $1000 worth of tires every 15k miles. No thanks.

You speak the truth. The majority of the dealers would not haggle. It was like pulling teeth. Almost pushed me into buying another brand. I found a few that would deal though and was able to get $3500 off. It was one of those end of the month things. Pissed though. I bought mine a month ago and only 2 weeks ago they offer .09% financing grrr. I still got a decent rate though. Deals can also be had on remaining 08's since they are making room for the 09's.

335i is a big deal breaker for me..I absolutely love them but the dealers simply will not work on the price.

having a 335i coupe in stock is kind of like having the new hot toy in stock at christmas eve.. when I tried to test drive one they told me no because 3 people were with 3 different dealers at the same time all trying to buy the same car.

needless to say.. I'm still in my LGT and I'm trying very hard to put ideas of going back into debt for transportation out of my mind. I just spent 1:30 in a 33 mile commute to work.. it could have been in a damn smart car for all it mattered with the speed we were going.. who cares what it looks like how it handles or what options it has? So frustrating.. I need a bigass monster truck with a solid steel bumper and guards to push everyone out of the way..

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

having a 335i coupe in stock is kind of like having the new hot toy in stock at christmas eve.. when I tried to test drive one they told me no because 3 people were with 3 different dealers at the same time all trying to buy the same car.

needless to say.. I'm still in my LGT and I'm trying very hard to put ideas of going back into debt for transportation out of my mind. I just spent 1:30 in a 33 mile commute to work.. it could have been in a damn smart car for all it mattered with the speed we were going.. who cares what it looks like how it handles or what options it has? So frustrating.. I need a bigass monster truck with a solid steel bumper and guards to push everyone out of the way..

Mini Cooper. :)

Nice car! I seriously looked at that before settling on the LGT. Only thing that kept me away from the lexus was the tiny back seat. Just not enough legroom for ferrying pasengers around for long distances. Now, as I rarely have rear-passengers (except the dog, and she wouldnt care), I wish I have the 350.

Congrats on the purchase!

Go Cardinals!

Even with the 4 years maintence you spend alot to maintain such a BMW. Its just not worth it to me anyway, though I love BMW. $1000 worth of tires every 15k miles. No thanks.

does your dad know you can buy tires from places that arent the dealership?

because most luxury car buyers dont. tires for a 330xi shouldnt be more than $600.

And no exhaust for me, never been a big fan, I like a nice quiet ride :)

And thanks to everyone for the congratulations. Rear seat room isn't a huge deal for me like I said, but I do believe they improved it for 2008 or they are going to for 2009, one or the other, I just remember reading about it.

Take MARTA...or buy a shitbox and drive that to work and have FUN with your LGT...

Rehab is for quitters.

Archived