LegacyGT.com

Anyone have experience with Subaru of Morristown?

moriarty

I recently moved up to North Jersey (Murray Hill) and I'm looking at where I'm going to be taking my Subaru for service. I prefer one of the "Stellar Performer

Dealer" certified dealers, just because my current dealership has that.

Where does everyone up this way go? I pretty much go in for scheduled maintenance intervals and warranty work. Basic fix stuff that isn't a big deal, I tend to take care of myself.

Thanks,

Dan

i've heard some bad things... my best friend got his STi there, and I think they gave him a decent deal on the car, the salesman knew nothing about the car, and he was overall, pretty unenthused with the dealer. He read a few horror stories about them on nasioc and decided to not deal with them for service. I bought my obxt from lester glenn subaru in toms river. They don't sell many subarus there, but the salesman was a good guy and they were quite helpful... ended up buying from there simply because they had what i was looking for in stock, but it was pretty far from home for me. Still, very happy with them... by the way, avoid Lynne's subaru in bloomfield at ALL COSTS

Guest JessterCPA

I am going to take mine to Wayne or Bill Kolb. Purely on convenience.

I have heard the same things about Liberty(which is where I bought the car), and even heard that they replace the license plate frames & dealer stickers on the backs of your car if you remove them (and do not want them).

I actually work at Wayne Subaru. I'm a salesman there. We've got a great service department, and great technicians. It's a smaller dealership, but it's family run for the most part, and 2 of the technicians have been with us for over 20 years. I'm part of the family also, but if your ever in the area, come check us out.

i purchased my wagon at Lynnes and have had it serviced by them twice. the second time, I had a damaged rim and it took them a few days to address the problem. they initially told me it was the tire, but they were wrong. Once I got the service manager, Bob, involved, the service was very good. Unfortunately, I should not have to see the service manager to fix a rim. So, I would give them a mixed review, but not "avoid them at all costs".

Archived