LegacyGT.com

Just Flashed PDX e-tune....

Regal05LGT

you've figured my plan. shh dont tell

shhhh... that was my secret! but my mod was buying the LGT and then modding it.

and it usually takes about 1-2 weeks for the maps depending on what's going on. If you happen to time it wrong, it can take longer, or if you time it right, it won't take long at all. ;) ie. ordering maps when Jarrad has 2 tune sessions on opposite ends of the country and his wife goes into labor and has their first child. ;)

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

how much did that set you back, and what info did you have to provide in order to recieve the map?

also time frame in which you recieved it.

The map was $150, for base, realtime, valet, antitheft, etc. Gotta fill out a form which pretty much includes every detail about what you have done to the car from spark plugs to feet asl where you are. Only took a little over a week to get the maps, they were runnin a bit behind, still not too long to wait.

• 4 weeks later...
let's say i have a certain setup on my car and order an etune map from pdx. a week later i add just a prodrive exhaust, would i need to order another map for just that add on or could i just use the first etune map?

if you know it's coming, just have him add that to your map ahead of time. If it was a spur of the moment purchase, ask him if he can revise your map. Usually he'll give you a discount and it won't be so much since you JUST got the map. ;) I've bought SEVERAL maps from Jarrad.... he's easy to work with.
Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

if you know it's coming, just have him add that to your map ahead of time. If it was a spur of the moment purchase, ask him if he can revise your map. Usually he'll give you a discount and it won't be so much since you JUST got the map. ;) I've bought SEVERAL maps from Jarrad.... he's easy to work with.

+1

Just remember that his time is worth money, so try not to squeeze every last drop out of the guy. But a couple of changes, especially for safety should not at all be a problem.

Just like any other good tuner, he will try his best to look after his customers.

The hacked verison is ECU Explorer...seriously...listen to me.

I dealt with all of this shit several months ago...buy the $79 Tactrix cable and DL Romraider...it will work GREAT and no problems having to monkey around with the different loggers (EZ ECU vs. ECU Explorer vs. hacked versions, etc...)

You get what you pay for...in the Tactrix cable. Sure the VAG COM and V2 donlge can work for some (neither did for me) and that can save $$$ but if you want it done right the first time, buy the $79 cable and DL Romraider. GL let us know how you make out.

If you need help let me know.

Man, I seriously have to get off my butt and log my PDX map one of these summer days. I've had it installed for over 6 months now!:redface:

My car still studders like when it was stock, if I was serious about logging I'd ask PDX to try and smooth that issue out.

+1

Just remember that his time is worth money, so try not to squeeze every last drop out of the guy. But a couple of changes, especially for safety should not at all be a problem.

Just like any other good tuner, he will try his best to look after his customers.

Jarrad has updated my map a couple of times...once b/c the map was not quite right and the second time b/c I still had a little stutter. Their service is great!

Rehab is for quitters.

Archived