LegacyGT.com

Question for Arizona Legacy Owners

mcw82

elpete:

Sorry for the old thread restart but hate to start a new thread that has already been established. Thanks for the info and if I understand right, you haven't had to test since 2005 which is where we are at on the time line. Hope when we move down the Cobb catted down pipe and protune won't cause problems at 1200 feet, since we were tuned for 5800 feet and 93 octane gas.

Parker

no prob w/ the old thread thing, I'd just never seen this one before.

also, keep in mind that we only go up to 91 octane here, so I don't know how that might affect things w/ your tune. wait. is it "effect" or "affect"?

elpete:

I failed English as a language so sorry no help on that question:)

The 91 octane is all we have here in Denver also except for one station that sells 93 octane. We have learned to overcome this with E85 mixed with 91 octane to make 93 octane fuel.. Mesa isn't too far from our new place so hopefully we will be good to go on that issue.

Thanks!

Parker

• 1 month later...

For anyone with the same question in Maricopa County, 2005 and newer cars don't need emissions testing and they only do OBD check for the test on newer vichiles. Now if we can only get plates for our cars, but need to find the paperwork:(

Parker

Archived