LegacyGT.com

LGT is edmunds top AWD car

They really should be noting the summer tires on the Evo.

Yeah, the stock advans are suicidal in cold weather. Dare I say it though, I'm feeling like my evo with good snow tires got better traction than my LGT with hakas (as unsymetrical as the drive system may be :lol: )

.o0O0o.

Yeah, the stock advans are suicidal in cold weather. Dare I say it though, I'm feeling like my evo with good snow tires got better traction than my LGT with hakas (as unsymetrical as the drive system may be :lol: )

but overall the legacy kicks evo's ass. or i should say rather, subarus kick mitsubishi's ass... if you don't agree, why are u here.

but overall the legacy kicks evo's ass. or i should say rather, subarus kick mitsubishi's ass... if you don't agree, why are u here.

I don't feel that way and I'm stil here. The Evo is an amazing car. And if thats the type of car I was looking for I don't think I would choose the STi I'd rather the Evo MR because the STi looks are a bit much for me. On a whole though I think its quite obvious Subaru is doing much better the Mitsubishi.

Song of Post- Pink Floyd-Money

'05 Black Legacy GT Wagon 5-spd

'02 Topaz/Black 330Ci 5-spd

Drift Ryder's School of Rally Arts, coming to an Australia near you.

I had an 03 evo = open front diff.

I'm a subaru convert because:

1) Subarus are great

2) I've never had a subaru and wanted to try one

3) There is a subaru dealer about 5 min from where I live vs 1.5 hrs to mitsu

4) I was starting to worry about mitsu financially

.o0O0o.

I don't feel that way and I'm stil here. The Evo is an amazing car. And if thats the type of car I was looking for I don't think I would choose the STi I'd rather the Evo MR because the STi looks are a bit much for me. On a whole though I think its quite obvious Subaru is doing much better the Mitsubishi.

Song of Post- Pink Floyd-Money

idk, i just think the mitsu is "cheap"

I prefer Subaru beause I've owned/extensively driven 2 previous generations of Legacy (1st gen and 3rd gen) as well as driven plenty of friends Imprezas (of all types). I pretty much decided on a 4th gen w/o a thorough test drive, because I trust Subaru that much.

I can't say that about any other company right now -- even Toyota, which has always done me good, but they seem too big to trust that wholeheartedly at the moment.

Take that G35x ass clowns!!!!!!!!!

No to beat a dead horse, but have you gusy checked the forums at g35driver?

They don't have a warranty section, but they do have a "Finer Living" section. "You've got the car-- but do you have the life? Discuss good eats, good drink, good threads. Want the latest toys? Want to live it up? This is your place". Good lord.....

Ok, back on topic.....

It annoys me that most of the US mags haven't paid more attention to the LGT. In fact, the only good review of read of the car was Denis Simantis' from Road and Track.

John

It annoys me that most of the US mags haven't paid more attention to the LGT. In fact, the only good review of read of the car was Denis Simantis' from Road and Track.

John

Wrong.

David E Davis of Automobile had an absolutely GLOWING column about the LGT. In fact, it was so positive, I thought he might have been humping one of his LGT's exhaust cans as he was writing it. :)

No to beat a dead horse, but have you gusy checked the forums at g35driver?

They don't have a warranty section, but they do have a "Finer Living" section. "You've got the car-- but do you have the life? Discuss good eats, good drink, good threads. Want the latest toys? Want to live it up? This is your place". Good lord.....

Ack, I just got back from there. I have many comments, but I'll keep them to myself. *shudder*

Wrong.

David E Davis of Automobile had an absolutely GLOWING column about the LGT. In fact, it was so positive, I thought he might have been humping one of his LGT's exhaust cans as he was writing it. :)

Yeah, I forgot Davis's column. In my defense, I did say 'review'. ;)

John

Archived