LegacyGT.com

LGT is edmunds top AWD car

Wrong.

David E Davis of Automobile had an absolutely GLOWING column about the LGT. In fact, it was so positive, I thought he might have been humping one of his LGT's exhaust cans as he was writing it. :)

Oh my... That's Naughty!

My wife will definately agree with Edmunds. With over 30" of snow in the past week, she has been commuting 30 miles each way over back roads through towns that don't salt. She's gone so far as to say that the LGT is way better in the snow than our last two audi Q's and even better than my Jeep. Don't know if I agree with her regarding my Jeep. I guess I'll have to take her word for that cause she doesn't let me drive "her car". Says I beat on it too much. Maybe if she let me drive it more, I wouldn't feel like a kid in a candy store everytime I get to drive it.

The only issue she's had with the snow happened the other night. The phone rings and it's my wife on her cell sitting in front of the house complaining that the plow had come by and had pushed a two foot high bank in front of the driveway. I said just power through it, you got AWD. She says, I know I can get through it but I don't want to take the chance and damage the car. I'm going to the store, get rid of it before I get back. Yes dear.

No to beat a dead horse, but have you gusy checked the forums at g35driver?

They don't have a warranty section, but they do have a "Finer Living" section. "You've got the car-- but do you have the life? Discuss good eats, good drink, good threads. Want the latest toys? Want to live it up? This is your place". Good lord.....

Ok, back on topic.....

It annoys me that most of the US mags haven't paid more attention to the LGT. In fact, the only good review of read of the car was Denis Simantis' from Road and Track.

John

You gotta love those "G" guys:

"Poland Spring Water is my ONLY drink of choice"

Archived