LegacyGT.com

Need help..

jarrod

Looks normal... for your tune and your temperature.

:confused:

His boost appears to be WAY down and his load is as well naturally.

Try resetting the ECU to see if that helps, my first guess would be you are seeing WG spring pressure however you are actually registering some WGDC.

Moved to Tuning....

:confused:

His boost appears to be WAY down and his load is as well naturally.

Try resetting the ECU to see if that helps, my first guess would be you are seeing WG spring pressure however you are actually registering some WGDC.

Moved to Tuning....

Looks like a stock tune to me. Adjust it for altiitude and temperature and there you go.

That's still a stock tune.

It's definitely not a Cobb OTS Stg 2 tune.

Not saying it is a Cobb stg 2, but it definately isn't a stock tune. You can tell it isn't a stock tune just by looking at the max KC of 9.

OP please list your mods and your mapping for further diagnosis.

What is your atmospheric pressure?

Logging the knock signal will just give you a false sense of security. It doesn't persist long enough for the logger to catch the knock. There is an integer knock counter that will be added to the next ecu defs.

Don't log vehicle speed. You have a 5MT. Just state which gear you are in.

Don't log MRP corrected. You are already logging MRP. The difference only represents the time delay between parameters.

You don't really need to log coolant temperature.

Don't log accelerator pedal angle. It has no value unless you are trying to diagnose a problem with the DBW throttle.

It looks like you'll need a new front O2 sensor. I would get that replaced before it starts throwing off your AFR learning.

Next time start your log at 2000 rpm.

What is your atmospheric pressure?

Logging the knock signal will just give you a false sense of security. It doesn't persist long enough for the logger to catch the knock. There is an integer knock counter that will be added to the next ecu defs.

Don't log vehicle speed. You have a 5MT. Just state which gear you are in.

Don't log MRP corrected. You are already logging MRP. The difference only represents the time delay between parameters.

You don't really need to log coolant temperature.

Don't log accelerator pedal angle. It has no value unless you are trying to diagnose a problem with the DBW throttle.

It looks like you'll need a new front O2 sensor. I would get that replaced before it starts throwing off your AFR learning.

Next time start your log at 2000 rpm.

What do you log/look for when your front O2 sensor is failing?

AFR #1 is reading too lean above 5368 rpm.

If it was correct then I would expect bad things to have happened.

I'm with you on the bad 02 sensor...actually have a brand new one sitting in the cup holder right now. That wouldn't have anything to do with me not hitting my target boost would it?

Archived