LegacyGT.com

***Midnight Meet - No.?, Whateva & STFU! (July 12th)***

SnoDork

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can we start early Merv?

Old guy like me can't stay awake that late.

People close to HBSpeed maybe meet up there first for a PreMeat? Maybe some BBQ Action and General all around Goof'n off??

What you say SmellyCat?!? :lol:

~Sucka-Duck~

35th bitches now what!...im in fo sho... someone remind me to wash my car before hand...kthnxbye

It wouldn't do me a bit of good to try and wash it before I drive up. By the time I get past the Carlsbad flower fields, Oceanside and Pendleton, I'm completely "bug-damaged" so what's the point.

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

What if i already seen the movie?

That'd be amazing cuz the movie comes out on July 2nd! Unless you have a Chinese Special Feature ;)

Regardless:

Movie choice is up to participant...different groups could view different movies??

Just putting out there...when times are available, i'll post em Up for the night of July 12th.

;)

~Sucka-Duck~

What if i already seen the movie?

Are you serious??................. yo if you've already seen the movie then you don't have to go to the movie. Then again if you had read the 1st post then you would've seen that too. ;):lol:

Meet Up For Movie or Meet Up @ D&B for people skipping the Movie

Aight...Who's In??

:)

:munch:

People close to HBSpeed maybe meet up there first for a PreMeat? Maybe some BBQ Action and General all around Goof'n off??

What you say SmellyCat?!? :lol:

Sounds like a good idea, since I have yet to go down there. But is the shop even open on Sat?

Sounds like a good idea, since I have yet to go down there. But is the shop even open on Sat?

I'm getting work done there this Saturday, so I think yes is the answer. But, it would be good to check with Matt or Jon to see.

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

It wouldn't do me a bit of good to try and wash it before I drive up. By the time I get past the Carlsbad flower fields, Oceanside and Pendleton, I'm completely "bug-damaged" so what's the point.

SBT

Feel free to stop by my place if you want to wash it there or quick detail it. I live 10 minutes north of the Irvine Spectrum. Just let me know Dale!

-ben

Archived