LegacyGT.com

Wagon Turbo back

LGT_Ltd_wagon

I was wondering what others have done? I couldn't find a company that makes a complete turbo back system for 06 GT Wagon. I was looking at the Cobb catted DP and the Greddy EVO-2 cat-back Dual system. Anyone thay has done a turbo back your input would be helpful.

Thanks,

Jib

I was wondering what others have done? I couldn't find a company that makes a complete turbo back system for 06 GT Wagon. I was looking at the Cobb catted DP and the Greddy EVO-2 cat-back Dual system. Anyone thay has done a turbo back your input would be helpful.

Thanks,

Jib

I have been looking for that same info. I would like to stick with the avo cat/down pipe since this is the only one Carb approved. Let me know if you find out anything.:)

I went with the Invidia up and down. The 3" pipe has a flange that mates up with the rest of the stock exhaust system. From here it's just a matter of adding one of the wagon friendly cat back systems. Too bad there aren't very many. Greddy SP2, EVO2 great fruit launchers of loud and louder noise level are two options. Bosal, HKS "silent power"? I'd love to have some of those STI quads, but the price is brutal.

I went with the Invidia up and down. The 3" pipe has a flange that mates up with the rest of the stock exhaust system.

Is this a flat flange or a donut compatible flange. I'm trying to figure out which route I'm going too. I had heard, but have no evidence, that the Invidias were donut-type connectors to the mid-pipe. Anyone installed and can confirm?

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

I have Megan Racing's full wagon turboback available. It pairs the MR downpipe with the single tip (per muffler) catback. Sounds and performs wonderfully.

But doesn't IIRC work with my Prodrive mufflers...without refabbing.

SBT

I'm getting an AVO cat back with a cobb catted dp. The people at PL-Tek told me the sound was more reasonable than Greddy and some of the others. If sound is a concern which it is for me. It's AVO twin muffler type 2 with AVO center pipe with resonator and Y-pipe. AVO does make a full turbo back system but I like the Cobb DP. I'm also doing a Cobb uppipe that pltek.net still have in stock but Cobb stopped making. My problems is solved thanks for the info from everyone. Hope my info may help someone else. The people at PL-Tek are pretty cool and will package price stuff so you may want to check them out.

Jib

How about just mufflers? I don't need/want a full system (read: I don't want to spend $1000 to make my car louder), but I'd love some more personality in the form of bolt-on mufflers.

Have anyone tried bolting aftermarket sedan mufflers (Perrin or the like) up to a wagon?

Thanks in advance.

I'm using Prodrive cans on an otherwise stock vehicle. Sounds about 2/3 a stage 1 Hogzawst.

SBT

They seem to be no longer available... Any thoughts on where I might get some?

Thanks!

Not a clue - you may have to import them from Europe or Japan. I might have actually gotten the last set in the U.S.

SBT

Archived