LegacyGT.com

FS: 05 LGT Limited Wagon, 5-Speed Manual

anonymouse20910

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

All work was done at dpstuning.com and andrewtechautomotive.com. Both in Gaithersburg, MD. Both do high quality work. dpstuning has better pricing though. If you go to DPS tell Pirouz that Noel sent you.

where and how did you all of your Mod's installed. looking for a good shop in the Maryland area .

• 2 weeks later...

Yes it sold. Buyer will pick it up today.

The 335i is more than I imagined. Even though I haven't pushed the car over 4500 rpms yet (I'm still breaking it in), it feels faster than my 04 Stage 2 STi. Lots of torque. I can't wait to see how it does after break in. The power in stock form is good enough for me. I think I'll just mod the suspension/wheels on this thing.

Did this ever sell? I am assuming so.... Hows the 335i?

everything is staying on this car- unless someone wants any part of the stock audio system minus the head unit/ hvac or trade wheels/ brakes.

This weekend the headlights get cleared and the tail gets shaved (paragraph debadged). I may even start destoying the factory grill.

Anyone interested in a 450 hp Audi S4 for $19k?

I'm gonna list it on here too.

Hi Gene - The coupe I ordered was supposedly damaged in port and rather than wait 2 months for another, I picked up a sedan. Proved to be a good decision because my wife's MDX was rear ended recently and we didn't have it for a week. It was so easy getting the baby in an out of there. Not as sexy as the coupe but just as fast. I already got front lip extenders on it. I have also ordered 19" BBS CH's with Goodyears on them. The stock runflats are just horrible. Coilovers are also on the way. No computer mods until BMW resolves a few issues. Anyway, here's the pic:

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k121/anonymouse20910/BMW/lgtbmw008-1.jpg

Noel, post pics of your new 335i. :)

^Sweet I love it. Great Choice. If I was looking for my next car now this would definitely be in contention.

Baller wheels + Coilovers + Tune= Sweetness :)

Enjoy. Care to comment on how it drives compared to your scoob, powerwise and handling.

Start a thread maybe :)

Thanks.

I'll keep my review simple:

- In stock form, drive and handling feel is better than all subaru's I've owned (04 stage 2 STi with JDM suspension, 05 stage 2 lgt wagon with just sprint springs).

- Powerwise, it feels stronger than my stage 2 sti, and I still haven't pushed it past 4500 rpms.

BTW, this will be my first winter without a scooby in 5 years. It's going to feel weird. I'll have my wife's MDX as a back up, and the 335 will stay in the garage on the worst days.

^Sweet I love it. Great Choice. If I was looking for my next car now this would definitely be in contention.

Baller wheels + Coilovers + Tune= Sweetness :)

Enjoy. Care to comment on how it drives compared to your scoob, powerwise and handling.

Start a thread maybe :)

Very nice...and my favorite color too. Is it a manual? Also, I have read about the HPFP issues on the 335's. Are any other bugs that you know of? I am really very tempted to get a coupe (actually went to the stealership last Sunday but they were closed).

Hi Gene - The coupe I ordered was supposedly damaged in port and rather than wait 2 months for another, I picked up a sedan. Proved to be a good decision because my wife's MDX was rear ended recently and we didn't have it for a week. It was so easy getting the baby in an out of there. Not as sexy as the coupe but just as fast. I already got front lip extenders on it. I have also ordered 19" BBS CH's with Goodyears on them. The stock runflats are just horrible. Coilovers are also on the way. No computer mods until BMW resolves a few issues. Anyway, here's the pic:

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k121/anonymouse20910/BMW/lgtbmw008-1.jpg

Yes. It's a manual. Very hard to find unless you order one. Had to find mine up in Jersey. I've held back on ecu mods until the HPFP issues are handled by BMW. Honestly though, I don't think I need it. I'm in the HOV to and from work during the work week and that extra power will never be used. Also, the cars built after March apparently have some turbo lag as a part of the 29.2 software update. I've read it was purposely put in there by BMW. I didn't notice any lag though coming from the LGT. I just got past break in and jeez this thing fast. Exhaust sounds real mean around 5k. You should be able to get a deal on the remaining 08's. But again, manual coupes are very hard to find and manual XI's are even harder to find. There is a burgundy manual coupe up at VOB in Rockville that I beat on twice. I didn't like the color combo. See if it is still there. They were willing to give me $3k off on it. You should also be able to order an 09 in September, but wait time is usually 6-8 weeks. Get European delivery and you can get 7% of msrp. Let me know if you want to deal and I'll give you my contact up at Tischer BMW in Silver Spring.
Very nice...and my favorite color too. Is it a manual? Also, I have read about the HPFP issues on the 335's. Are any other bugs that you know of? I am really very tempted to get a coupe (actually went to the stealership last Sunday but they were closed).

Archived