LegacyGT.com

Model whipeout and the reporters laugh.

mccorry

This remided me of a wobble accident on a motorcycle...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXZ0fWkAghA&feature=related]YouTube - model falls and news anchor laugh their asses off[/ame]

:lol:

:lol: yeah, those are our local guys. that was pretty damn funny.
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

I've seen this video before......What is surprising to me: The model walking towards her (must be blind) doesn't even break her stride to help out......Not 1 person is seen going to the aid of the falling one......

I've seen this video before......What is surprising to me: The model walking towards her (must be blind) doesn't even break her stride to help out......Not 1 person is seen going to the aid of the falling one......

Holy big letters, batman!

They probably have some "training" to pretend like it never happened, so it doesn't disrupt the whole show. Kind like when someone falls in figure skating; they get right back up like it never happened, without so much as a look of disappointment.

Also, when you haven't eaten in 3 days, I'm sure it would take ALL of your concentration just to walk, let alone notice someone falling.:p

Also, when you haven't eaten in 3 days, I'm sure it would take ALL of your concentration just to walk, let alone notice someone falling.:p

Hahahahahaha!

Rehab is for quitters.

Archived