LegacyGT.com

Stutter w/ using cruisecontrol 65-70

I have been stutter free since I went Stg2 a year and a half ago. This was the case with the COBB ots maps and my protune.

I rarely use cruise control but noticed tonight on the interstate that there is a bit of stutter/hesitation when cruising between 65-70 and cruise control is set/on.

I havent tried this with a Stg1 COBB ots map but might test it this weekend and do some logging.

Anyone else experience this?

When you talk about stutter what are you referring to? I have a bit of a hesitation (intermitten, no set rpm but i notice it most under hard acceleration, and no set gear.) Wondering if this is what your talking about since both of you own the 06 also. My dealer said they CND my problem 2 different times, so i stopped dealing with them,so any info will help.

That sounds like exactly what I am experiencing too!! I guess it is more of a surge than a stutter.

With regards to warranty coverage I am not so sure they will cover it being Stg2 and all. I was told on my 30K service that my car "had been flagged by Subaru" because of my UP/DP and removal of two of the cats (in the stock UP and one in the DP).

I guess it would matter from dealer to dealer.

warranty can only be denied if SOA can prove the mods are responsible for the part failure. This I believe a federal law.

As a side note, the service manager told me this morning that installing spec.b trailing arms in a GT is grounds for having my warranty voided. I told him that a Subaru warranty is about as useful as a perforated condom. :lol:

Archived