LegacyGT.com

Y00 im wit teh bad azz Kia 0wn3rz... mad p0w3r yo...

godwhomismike

D0n't front y00 n00bz

I b3 r3pr3s3nting http://www.streetkiaz.com

I 0wnz s0me h0t S3phia and y00 these things are m0d heaven

I m0dd3d my r1de f0r mad p0w3erz:

- I m0dd3d that bad boy with some mad decalz because teh d3calz adds

5whp

- I put quad exhaust 0n it b3cause the st0ck exhaust wuz just t00 restrictive f0r that m0nst3r 16v V4

- I painted teh engine and y00 it add3d 35whp

- I put dubbs on it because 20's make it handle man

- d0nt fr0nt y00 - my s3phia can chirp teh tires becaus e that mean madz p0w3rz - I can rev it to 4500rpm and drop the clutch it makes this s1ck little chirp and th3n y00 it b1astz fr0m 0-60 in a neck snapping 11.8753 seconds - I kn0w because I bough 1 0f th0se d1g1tal t1merz - teh r0ck

y00 d0nt b3z j30l0us - my r1de iz teh b0mb

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

- Mike

whµ känt µöü ü³€ nórmál €nglí§h längüäg€ ? äré µöú nüt§ ?

ßöüµäóáú§²³€ are at least some of the keys I have. GROW UP and use normal english language letters. I make an effort to write in this language, you should respect that and at least use the goddamn keyboard accordingly.

ßöüµäóáú§²³€ are at least some of the keys I have. GROW UP and use normal english language letters. I make an effort to write in this language, you should respect that and at least use the goddamn keyboard accordingly.

Looks like somebody missed the joke.

:rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...

LOL - you missed the joke.

it's ok :)

- Mike

I don't get it, why would you waste the time and money to make mods on some piece of s@#$! If you want a faster car, why not take that money and buy one?
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Man... how long does it take to type like that? lol I was surprised to find out that many high schools don't even require keyboarding classes anymore. Kids just figure out how to type on their own I guess. I wonder if that looks good on a resume.... "I l3arNed 2 tipe oN M$N M3$$3NG3R" lol I can't even do it badly.. Its like listening to people who have no idea how to swear getting really upset and trying to cuss. bwahahahahah!

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

Man... how long does it take to type like that? lol I was surprised to find out that many high schools don't even require keyboarding classes anymore. Kids just figure out how to type on their own I guess. I wonder if that looks good on a resume.... "I l3arNed 2 tipe oN M$N M3$$3NG3R" lol I can't even do it badly.. Its like listening to people who have no idea how to swear getting really upset and trying to cuss. bwahahahahah!

It took a while to type out. Normally, I will not write like that. I had to look at a few DM posts he made a few months back for some reference. This post was to be seen as poking fun at the ricer scene. Instead, I was criticized on grammatical usage, the use of numbers replacing letters, and the fact I would do this. It's funny that very few people caught on that this post was a joke.

- Mike

It's funny that very few people caught on that this post was a joke.

The funnier thing is that everytime I see writing like that I think its a joke. Only rarely am I right. :lol:

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

Archived