LegacyGT.com

Opinion on Rota..red lip or not???

Malingator

I'm planning on buying a set of Rota P1s (all black) in about a month..hope sooner...I was just playing with the idea of the P1's w/ the red "time attack" lip. Opinions? I'm thinking no only because i have no other red except brakes to offset the red....opinions? I was thinking it might be different..but do NOT want it to look rice! Oh yea, the headlights are getting tinted and black-out VERY soon..

Current car looks like this..sorry pic is from my phone..

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/3/web/2679000-2679999/2679245_39_full.jpg

Personally, I think the all black would look best. You'd need to place some red somewhere else (Besides the brakes) for this to work to it's full potential.

</.02>

My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

your engine cover looks earthy. did you paint it? those fogs look really good black painted.

I don't know you might be able to pull off the red lip with those brakes but, even if it worked it draws too much attention; wouldn't be as sleek as gun metal or just black.

Just say no to "time attack" style. If you have some time attack ce28n's (or te37's) then fine - otherwise, no. :)

I'm more partial to takata green if you want to try something "different" for your wheels.

Time attack colors are definitely not different, especially with motegi, konig, etc jumping on the bandwagon ...... hell, even BBS.

Archived