LegacyGT.com

2009 Legacy Prices

ProHobo

It seemed that the prices came out on May 30th. They seem to be the same as the 08 Prices.

I found this link

http://www.cars101.com/subaru/legacy/legacy2009.html#price

2009 models expected to start arriving mid June

2009 Prices announced May 30, 2008

Destination for 2009 models increased $20, now $665 (from $645)

2009 Legacy model

subject to change and correction NOTE your purchase price may vary due to rebates and incentives, your dealer's mark-up or discounts, and of course any options

The 3.0R is cheap now because they have 3 different level - base, limited with VDC, and nav with VDC (top).

Still curious - do you guys remember someone bought their 08 in Florida since the dealer told them they would make Bluetooth available for 09? And that the 08's could be retrofitted? We'll see when they release specifics - not holding my breath, though...

The 3.0R is cheap now because they have 3 different level - base, limited with VDC, and nav with VDC (top).

Still curious - do you guys remember someone bought their 08 in Florida since the dealer told them they would make Bluetooth available for 09? And that the 08's could be retrofitted? We'll see when they release specifics - not holding my breath, though...

There was nothing about BT in the 09 SpecB HK audio thread…

I'd be leery…

3.0R option packages and pricing makes it a very desirable car for those that must have the V6. They should be a good sellers for Subaru if they can ever get them on dealer lots!

SpecB compared to the LGT auto w/Nav seems like a more reasonable upgrade now...for 2K get the 6spd, upgraded interior, and the suspension bits. Too bad the Nav delete isn't an option.

3.0R option packages and pricing makes it a very desirable car for those that must have the V6.
Anyone who must have a V6 won't be buying a Subaru, since that engine configuration isn't available.

it seems like the prices are 600 bucks more starting with the Legacy 2.5i limited

yup, I kept a spreadsheet with the 2008 invoice prices on the GT models, and the 2009 prices are in fact ~$600 more.

HK speakers worth the $600, LOL.

Knowing what I know now about Highline's ability to replace the factory head unit, I'd have purchased an 09 3.0R without nav, then had my own unit installed with them. Oh well. Hindsight.

Can i get more info about this? I would like to put a double din unit in the current radio location. I know their were posts about it but I thought the conclusion was that is was too costly and impossible.

Archived