LegacyGT.com

looking for some ideas

KAG

Can i just go back to the original question for a moment... And suggest to JDM that biatch up a bit :D

Yeah I like that idea better. Alright, you buy me the STi motor and I'll do all the work. Sound fair? :lol:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not without STI specific axles. Note, they're listing this as an R180 (think this really should be R190 if it's a 2005 STI Diff) but the R160 LSD is what you're looking for for your's.

Can i just go back to the original question for a moment... And suggest to JDM that biatch up a bit.

Some very nice looking cars, but looks to be mostly cosmetic with a few "loud" bits.

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Didn't think it would. It seemed too good to be true.

Those are some sweet looking cars, especially for being stock.

I'm quite sure they're a bit more than stock - given that they're likely 2.0T models. Even if they're not 2.0Ts, they've probably had substantial suspension, brake and other tweaking done to them. :)

SBT

They are stock mate... B-Spec B4 RSK's. Wheels, headlights, doors, skirts, mirrors, bumpers, bonnets, grilles, suspension, all stock. Exhausts.. maybe, rear spoiler on the fist car is not stock. They are 2.0TT's btw :p

I'm affraid that's what you get in with JDM, bileave it or not.

this is where i found them btw, it's NZ's local version of ebay:

Trade Me: Subaru, 1998-2004, "RSK"

They are stock mate... B-Spec B4 RSK's. Wheels, headlights, doors, skirts, mirrors, bumpers, bonnets, grilles, suspension, all stock. Exhausts.. maybe, rear spoiler on the fist car is not stock. They are 2.0TT's btw :p

I'm affraid that's what you get in with JDM, bileave it or not.

this is where i found them btw, it's NZ's local version of ebay:

Trade Me: Subaru, 1998-2004, "RSK"

Oh I knew they were 2.0TTs and they're well above the "stock" poolah we get here. I've had one of these on my wish list forever. The closest we have have here is the Spec B, which is a decent car, but not the JDM goodness.

SBT

they be sweet! just waiting to move and some extra cash to order the headlights.

03 BH

Mods: Group A Alt & Crank Pullys and end links,

CIA, JDM L7 Grille, JDM HID lights, JDM rear tails

Stromung CBE, KYB GR2's W/ H&R springs.

Nice. How much are you getting them for? They look killer.

So here's my update for the diff:

The dismantler is looking to see if they have one but are not entirely sure since it can be a rare part. They told me they'd call asap.

This morning I found a guy on some forum who has a 3.90 rear LSD and wants 4.11. He wants to either swap his to a 4.11 or sell his 3.90 and find one on his own. I PM'd him right away; still waiting for a reply.

^^ ive gotten various quotes from ppl, just waiting back for some confirmation from a few to see if they can actually get em..

03 BH

Mods: Group A Alt & Crank Pullys and end links,

CIA, JDM L7 Grille, JDM HID lights, JDM rear tails

Stromung CBE, KYB GR2's W/ H&R springs.

• 1 month later...
Kyle - well done! Nice walk-through. And, we can "hear" the smile on your face.:lol: Have you posted the walkthrough here as well in the NA Legacy section? Would be helpful to members here as well. GatorGT is the man!

Archived