LegacyGT.com

Bilstein rev A

unlimited6986

I've been running jdm rev a's with prova springs for awhile they work great. Slightly under dampened, but cant beat the bang for the $$$$.

pretty sure spring rate is

4.35kg F

6.9kg R

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

Ok thanks, anyone running s-techs on them? Also how do you like the ride of the rev a's?

I love them. Not a single person from my girlfriend to my grandparents has ever said anything. Rides extremely planted on the highways, but obviously a nasty road in nyc or nj isnt going to be much fun.

Also with bilsteins you can run larger tires since the spring perch is higher then the oem struts. Would not be able to run the current 235/40 18 setup I have now without them.

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

bump wanna no how these will hold up to s-techs or anyone that has the s-techs on theres.

should be fine. i think s techs drop more then the provas, but pretty sure the provas have one of the highest spring rates.

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

Ok cool idk if im gonna put the s-techs on or not will see. The rims im getting are either gonna be 17x7 40mm or 18x7.5 45mm. If i go 17's i have 225/45 17 tires right now.

i run 225/45s on my 17x7.5 superturismos and they ride nice. I'm dropped as you know already :)

i got 235/40s stuffed in my fenders no probs, but my 18s are +48 offset, so you would have to be very careful about tire selection to get it to fit in rear without rolling fenders if you want to go that big or 245/35s. Those 17s with a 40mm offset is pretty low. you know oem is +55 right?

you drive that spec b bumper down to me in nj and ill do your suspension install for free + some $$$$ 4 you :)

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

Lol suspension is only gonna take me like 2 hours. I still wanna no if anyone is running s-techs on these shocks. I just dont want these to blow like my stock suspension did.

sorry not alot of people run s-techs since they seem to slam the car almost.

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

Archived