LegacyGT.com

What's everyone bringing to work for lunch ?

SilverLeg

I was notorious for going out for lunch everyday, everything from McD's to Chili's, Applebee's etc etc. Would spend about $7-$15 everyday !

Now with gas prices and everything else going up, plus just recently got engaged, need to start putting away the $$$.

So, if you bring lunch to work, what do you usually bring ?

I made some chicken salad from scratch last night, boiled some boneless chicken, shredded it up, mayo, celery and onions. Salt, pepper and some dill. Good stuff.

I do the same. It's foolish to waste money on lunch. Especially with the way they jack up the lunch prices here in lower manhattan.

Not only that but it's better for you healthwise

I usually bring

-tuna sandwich on whole wheat

-grilled chicken sandwich on whole wheat or a wrap

-turkey & swiss on a roll

-ham capicola & salami on a roll

-yogurt

-cereal

every now & then we'll splurge for chinese or something but in general that's what I bring for lunch.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

coffee and smokes?

j/k. I don't smoke. Most likely another Subway sangie from the store right below my office.

:lol::lol::lol: that was my breakfast for many years

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Mine too, in college.

One of my old girlfriends used to wake up every morning and have her "Greek Breakfast".

Coffee and a joint, or two.:lol:

that was my breakfast years before "many years" :lol::lol:

I just drive home and fix something. (Living 2 miles from work enables that)

Sandwiches of any kind, cheap frozen pizzas, sometimes I will hit up fast food, but I try to be healthy and cost conscious for the most part.

<cough> everyday <cough>

:lol:

:lol::lol: it's my favorite since I'm a little kid. Sometimes I throw a little soprasetta on there too ;)

it's not good to eat too much of that though :lol:

:lol:

Eye-talians....

:rolleyes: what? We all look alike? :lol:

Guest JessterCPA

No...you all eat the same.

My wife's family goes nuts over the soppresata. Mortadella even more.

Usually make sandwiches.

Lately I've been buying SmartOnes meals. I've been trying to cut down on calories. Some of them are actually really good. Plus I'll get really sick of sandwiches for weeks straight so it's pretty sweet to have a hot meal. Kinda expensive but A&P and other places usually have deals where you can get like 6 for $10. Usually like $3.50 ea.

If you don't vote Trump, out, you're a bigot who hates america.

No...you all eat the same.

My wife's family goes nuts over the soppresata. Mortadella even more.

HA we're not all teh same. I don't like mortadella.

I bet the pronounce it with no A at the end right? "Mortadell"

Just like everything else. "Mozzarell" or "cavatell" or "ricott" :lol::lol:

we do all eat the same. My Italian friends & I laugh at our non-italian friends when we all go out for dinner & tell em "you guys dunno how to eat" :lol::lol:

HA we're not all teh same. I don't like mortadella.

I bet the pronounce it with no A at the end right? "Mortadell"

Just like everything else. "Mozzarell" or "cavatell" or "ricott" :lol::lol:

we do all eat the same. My Italian friends & I laugh at our non-italian friends when we all go out for dinner & tell em "you guys dunno how to eat" :lol::lol:

:lol: I was out to dinner, and some guy behind me ordered Chicken Fran-cheesy (Francese)

If you don't vote Trump, out, you're a bigot who hates america.

I usually bring some type of leftovers; what ever my wife makes/ cooks (yesterday was speghetti and meatballs) along w/ yogurt, applesauce and/ or Jello chocolate pudding.

I feel like such a kid at school. :lol:

:lol: I was out to dinner, and some guy behind me ordered Chicken Fran-cheesy (Francese)

yikes! :eek::lol:

I've heard that before though.

Gabbagool!

:rolleyes: that's "TV" italian like on the sopranos. Not even my grandmother said that. It's "gabbaGOAL" :lol:

Archived