LegacyGT.com

"Fake Turbo Sound Simulator"

HansGT

You've got to be kidding me. For only $499.99 + $29.99 shipping you too can have a fake turbo sound! :lol::lol::lol:

Here's the best line....

"Save yourself $4000 from turbocharging your car just for the sound."

But wait, isn't that why you'd turbo charge your car? It's the sound that everyone wants.:lol:

http://www.yourhotcar.com/prod/All/Performance_Parts/Turbo_Charger_Kit/Fake_Turbo_Sound_Simulator/18358

The sad thing is, people buy these... And thats a freakin huge chunk of change for such a POS... But hey, they only paid like 2k for the car in the first place... Add the 10k plus worth of bodykits and junk, this is cheap in comparison... right? lol
If I pass you on the right, I'm flipping you off.

After setting a trigger boost level through an adjustable setscrew on the vacuum pressure switch, every time you reach the set boost level, the SUNAMI will simulate the "psssst” noise generated from the blow off valve of a turbo

i thought i wouldn't need a turbo for this to work

I've actually seen one of these on a dodge neon.

I was putting an FMIC in my Mazda Speed Protege and guy kept driving back and forth making it go off :lol:

"An additional override button also allows you to trigger the SUNAMI anytime."

f'n override button :lol:

Sounds to me that anybody getting that kit is ripe for getting caught in a tsunami instead.

If you want to get attention - get a train horn or ship horn instead:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiWNw0A1Ijg]YouTube - Bigger than a Train Horn![/ame]

453747.png

i saw one on ebay WAY cheaper

...ill admit. i thought about it for a minute. luckily, i was a t my camry friends house and i realized my error when HE said it was stupid

obedience to church and state is subjugation to the unjust authority of men

Group buy?!?!?!?!

I want to get one and set it off every time I stop the car. Fake air brakes would really make the ricers jealous!!!

Hmm... Air brakes as on aircraft or early racing cars or air brakes as on trucks? Slight difference! :rolleyes:

453747.png

Archived