LegacyGT.com

Here is one of the better ideas. Let's all get behind this one!!!!!!

BENCOB

The second Amendment is a joke, in fact, they all are.

Come on Randy, this is not an opinion poll......

Righ to bare arms my ass!

For your own personal safely, I recommend you not try that shoot the moon thing ......

subscribed

Not much of a reply for your 1 word, just fair warning subscriptions aren't free. Be ready to dig into your pockets in Dec when BDII or someone else posts a worthy cause for us to donate to later this year......

Not much of a reply for your 1 word, just fair warning subscriptions aren't free. Be ready to dig into your pockets in Dec when BDII or someone else posts a worthy cause for us to donate to......

I subscribed because I thought the topic was interesting. But as for my opinion, I don't think our government should enforce anymore gun control than there already is. Therefore, I will drive with my lights on. ;)

Not much of a reply for your 1 word, just fair warning subscriptions aren't free. Be ready to dig into your pockets in Dec when BDII or someone else posts a worthy cause for us to donate to......

You don't have a leg to stand on when stating that subscriptions to threads aren't free. Where is your donation to the lgt.com boards?

I have paid my dues and I will more than likely donate again.

I subscribed because I thought the topic was interesting. But as for my opinion, I don't think our government should enforce anymore gun control than there already is. Therefore, I will drive with my lights on. ;)

Good deal......

You don't have a leg to stand on when stating that subscriptions to threads aren't free. Where is your donation to the lgt.com boards?

I have paid my dues and I will more than likely donate again.

You're right, I've got (and I thank GOD) not 1 but 2 legs to stand on. My ploy about the subscription fee was to credit BDII for leading the Make a Wish Foundation fund raiser last Dec whilst poking fun at him in this same thread...... My donation (which is not) to/for this web site is nowhere in particular and I plan to make a payment in my own time......Peace

• 4 months later...
In my opinion - having a minimum weight limit on weapons that you have the right to carry would be a good idea. 2.5kg (5 pounds) will at least make it a bit inconvenient for everyone that carries without reason.
453747.png

In my opinion - having a minimum weight limit on weapons that you have the right to carry would be a good idea. 2.5kg (5 pounds) will at least make it a bit inconvenient for everyone that carries without reason.

Is that per weapon or total????? :lol::lol::lol: And do extra magazines count? Cause the phrase "stop honking, I am reloading" has meaning in my case!;)

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

Regarding a Constitutional right to guns, Obama says:

Obama, "Sportsmen": Barack Obama believes the Second Amendment creates an individual right, and he respects the constitutional rights of Americans to bear arms. He will protect the rights of hunters and other law-abiding Americans to purchase, own, transport, and use guns.

And he's said a national gun registration law isn't politically possible: "I just don't think we can get that done."

In 2004, while running for the Democratic nomination for the Senate seat he now holds, Obama indeed called for "national legislation" to prevent anyone but law enforcers from carrying concealed firearms

More recently, Obama was quoted by the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review in an article on April 2, 2008, saying "I am not in favor of concealed weapons. ... I think that creates a potential atmosphere where more innocent people could (get shot during) altercations."

As recently as Aug. 28, when accepting his party's nomination at the Democratic National Convention, Obama said, "The reality of gun ownership may be different for hunters in rural Ohio than for those plagued by gang-violence in Cleveland, but don't tell me we can't uphold the Second Amendment while keeping AK-47s out of the hands of criminals."

Archived