LegacyGT.com

Here is one of the better ideas. Let's all get behind this one!!!!!!

BENCOB

There are only a few months until the election, an election that will decide the next President of the United States. The person elected will be the president of all Americans, not just of any one particular party or group. To show our solidarity as Americans, let's all get together and show each other our support for the candidate of our choice. It's time that we all came together irrespective of of whatever party or cause we support. If you support our Constitutional right to bear arms and a President that will defend and speak up for our rights, please drive with your headlights on during the day. If you support a President that will promote and push for "gun control", please drive with your headlights off at night...... Peace......

This is the first I heard of an issue around the right to bare arms.

But I like long sleeves anyway, so, whatever. I ain't gonna worry.

Not my problem.

Cool beans......Just to be safe, be sure to have your long sleeves buttoned up if/when you go shooting......

SHOCKING!

lol

I'm not saying anything anti or pro gun legislation

But isn't this supposed to be the FUNNY forums?

Texas City, Texas was more shocking, to me anyway, when I first went/lived there but after several years I understood why it is an All-America City......I am saying and I will always speak out for my/your/our Constitutional rights......

You're right Kian, I purposefully posted this joke in/on the off-topic > general funny forum because it mmc......and a discerning reader can/will recognize it as a spin-off from another joke about the current presidential candidates......

Do you still have the/your duck hunt gun? If yes, I invite you to come shoot it at the gun range which is walking distance from our home here in League City......Peace......

PS: Have you disabled the drl in either of your Subarus?

Funny or not is an opinion. It was a joke, though.

Pro Second Amend. - Drive with lights on during day

Anti SA - Drive with lights off at night

See?

Thnx for recognizing the joke as just a joke......Peace

SHOCKING!

lol

I'm not saying anything anti or pro gun legislation

But isn't this supposed to be the FUNNY forums?

I'm from New York and found it funny, so what's your point? :rolleyes:

If you don't vote Trump, out, you're a bigot who hates america.

Texas City, Texas was more shocking, to me anyway, when I first went/lived there but after several years I understood why it is an All-America City......I am saying and I will always speak out for my/your/our Constitutional rights......

You're right Kian, I purposefully posted this joke in/on the off-topic > general funny forum because it mmc......and a discerning reader can/will recognize it as a spin-off from another joke about the current presidential candidates......

Do you still have the/your duck hunt gun? If yes, I invite you to come shoot it at the gun range which is walking distance from our home here in League City......Peace......

PS: Have you disabled the drl in either of your Subarus?

Ok, I'll bite.

First, I'm not for total gun control, I'm for idiot control. You know, seeing as how our gun laws are stricter than many other countries that see 100x less gun related incidents (even factoring population, thank you) just proves that strict gun policies aren't the deciding factor.

Now, if we could only get the people that are retarded enough to use them in the wrong way to drive at night with their headlights off, I'd be a happy man.

/end GC rant.

ps, try using regular size font, no need to yell.

ps# 2, yes my DRLs are off, instead replaced with HIDs and pencil beam fogs on the RS that I use to blind dumb asses that ride my rear, reciprocity can be a bitch :jedi:

Ok, I'll bite. First, I'm not for total gun control, I'm for idiot control. You know, seeing as how our gun laws are stricter than many other countries that see 100x less gun related incidents (even factoring population, thank you) just proves that strict gun policies aren't the deciding factor. Now, if we could only get the people that are retarded enough to use them in the wrong way to drive at night with their headlights off, I'd be a happy man. /end GC rant. ps, try using regular size font, no need to yell. ps# 2, yes my DRLs are off, instead replaced with HIDs and pencil beam fogs on the RS that I use to blind dumb asses that ride my rear, reciprocity can be a bitch :jedi:

Thanks your reply Kian, I understand what you're saying about idiot control. I use #3 font because it's easier for me to read and write with, and I was taught that all caps are to be used for yelling......10-4 on your head lights mods, just be sure turn them on at night......Peace

This is the first I heard of an issue around the right to bare arms.

But I like long sleeves anyway, so, whatever. I ain't gonna worry.

Not my problem.

Noted your reply again and I also corrected the spelling in my original start thread post......Thanks for noticing my mistake and adding to the play on words......

Archived