LegacyGT.com

would someone take a look at these logs please?

DrewLGT

Boost is a bit low for stg 2 however engine load is strong. Could use a bit more timing down low, but all in all very clean logs. fbkc and flkc should both stay zero'd if not you would be pulling timing.

Boost is a bit low for stg 2 however engine load is strong. Could use a bit more timing down low, but all in all very clean logs. fbkc and flkc should both stay zero'd if not you would be pulling timing.

in some older logs i was seeing a little more boost, but it was quite a bit cooler. i just chalked it up to the temp...

Interesting comment on an OTS Cobb Map Infamous :)

I'm only pointing that out due to your previous comments.

Interesting comment on an OTS Cobb Map Infamous :)

I'm only pointing that out due to your previous comments.

Nah doesn't matter if it is an OTS map or not. Some cars they are great on others they are not. This is clearly an example of where it is perfectly fine.

The difference here is the OP is smart enough to long his OTS map not just pop it in call it a day and assume it is running correctly.

Nah doesn't matter if it is an OTS map or not. Some cars they are great on others they are not. This is clearly an example of where it is perfectly fine.

The difference here is the OP is smart enough to long his OTS map not just pop it in call it a day and assume it is running correctly.

^^^!!!

in some older logs i was seeing a little more boost, but it was quite a bit cooler. i just chalked it up to the temp...

It is in these areas that a pro tune (or ST, OS, etc) makes a difference. Temp should have nothing to do with boost.... other than spool time. If the temperature/barometric compensations are set correctly you should have the same peak boost regardless.

After all, less boost means less power, all else being equal.

It is in these areas that a pro tune (or ST, OS, etc) makes a difference. Temp should have nothing to do with boost.... other than spool time. If the temperature/barometric compensations are set correctly you should have the same peak boost regardless.

After all, less boost means less power, all else being equal.

ok, looking at my logs from about 6 weeks ago, my peak boost in third was 16.98. in the logs i pulled today it was 16.25. what happened the the 3/4lbs of boost?

Archived