LegacyGT.com

***06/14/08 Sushi Meet***

Knight705

if you want real sushi you need to go to sanuki no sato in Torrance. Japanese owned so they know what they're doing. Besides, if you plan on eating raw fish, shouldn't this be the most important time to demand quality?

On second thought... How far is diamond bar from Torrance??

is this it? Seemed like the closest one in the address and some comment said they're new

http://www.yelp.com/biz/yoko-yoko-sushi-and-roll-diamond-bar

yes that is the place. it is new. i demand quality in my foods too, but to be honest i don't eat raw fish, the only types of sushi i ever get have cooked fish in it or no fish at all. :p

i just wanted to try this new local business out and thought some of you guys would want to join in. :)

not a all you can eat and torrance to dbar is about 43 miles? (if u do torrance to dbar on google maps.)

if you want real sushi you need to go to sanuki no sato in Torrance. Japanese owned so they know what they're doing. Besides, if you plan on eating raw fish, shouldn't this be the most important time to demand quality?

On second thought... How far is diamond bar from Torrance??

u should remember ... u were @ the DB meet then came to SR that one night remember?

That is why cheap sushi scares me;)

I think the last time I had sushi my gf and I spent well over $100 between the two of us. Luckily we know the chef and got a good deal;) Good stuff!

EDIT: Of course, this isn't to say expensive = good nor does cheap = deadly. Just generalizations.

so i'm guessing with all the side talk of better sushi places, i will postpone mine and let u guys suggest a great place to get sushi at?

well your place might not be that bad. Although at that kind of place I'd just get teriyaki chicken and california rolls. Hard to mess that up.

A real sushi meet someday might be good though...

Archived