LegacyGT.com

Yimi Sport Tuning guys are friggin nuts.

M A D

P R O P S

to both Pauls for tuning my car last night, or should I say this morning.

Most shops would be like.. "f-it, it's 5PM, i'm off duty, so get your car tomorrow," but Paul Leung (sp) made sure my car would work fine, even though for some reason my car was a PITA! He is a very meticulous tuner and won't stop till the car is where he wants it to be.

(word of advice, STAY AWAY FROM OCTANE BOOSTERS!!!)

Yim kept me good company and is fun to talk to. He also bought me Pho and we played poker and street fighter 2 while my car was getting tuned..

If anyone wants to be mentally scarred for life.. look up "pain olympics.." lol

2 AM and I was finally stage 2. The car pulls amazing. :eek:

My setup was a K&N intake, invidia UP, MR catted DP, and a MR quad tip exhaust, and a tune.

I owe you guys a case of beer. What do you guys drink?

Yup, another day in as the Yimi turns :lol: Tony's car was super finicky on the dyno but when I took it to the street it ran super cleanly and smoothly. Ultimately that's what really matters. Sorry to hear that Dima took a couple bucks from you in the poker game Tony ;) He was mighty proud of that :lol: :lol:

Yup, another day in as the Yimi turns :lol: Tony's car was super finicky on the dyno but when I took it to the street it ran super cleanly and smoothly. Ultimately that's what really matters. Sorry to hear that Dima took a couple bucks from you in the poker game Tony ;) He was mighty proud of that :lol: :lol:

I guess Yim never coughed it up that him and I were playing with just the quarters in the game machine and he tricked Dima that there was a buy in.. ROFLOL:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

anyway, thanks again bro.

what beer do you drink?

I guess Yim never coughed it up that him and I were playing with just the quarters in the game machine and he tricked Dima that there was a buy in.. ROFLOL:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

anyway, thanks again bro.

what beer do you drink?

:eek::eek::eek::eek::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::spin::spin:

thats awesome

SoCal Duck Hunters Club - Unit 52

damn Rigo, i go like once a week ;) This week was weird, i went twice... once to drop off the shortblock in my trunk nad yesterday when i finished work cause i was already nearby :p

work has been kicking my ass with 55-60 hour weeks lately

SoCal Duck Hunters Club - Unit 52

Shortblock what?!?

Not for him. Mike was very kind to help us return a new OEM shortblock that we bought from SCS in to which some apparently disgruntled Subaru worker decided to stick a little bolt in one of the head bolt holes. He brought back up the replacement for us.

Not for him. Mike was very kind to help us return a new OEM shortblock that we bought from SCS in to which some apparently disgruntled Subaru worker decided to stick a little bolt in one of the head bolt holes. He brought back up the replacement for us.

He just told me. I thought he pulled the trigger.

so what the final #'s?

i wish i lived next door to yimis id be there everyday like mike

boostjunkie might be able to help you out more with those numbers..

shoot I forgot to ask for a dynograph chart while I was there..:spin:

I also forgot all my magazines and stickers!!:p

guys don't throw them away till I go back to get my stock parts!

would you mind posting a graph of my dyno too? thanks guys.

Tony.

Congrats on your Toon!

:whore: for the Pauls & Yimi Sport Tuning...

Sadly Yim's dub'd the productivity Killer, cuz when i show up everyone stops working and we end up Eat'n & Drink'n & Smoking (well not me)!!

~Sucka-Duck~

I heard you chugged a bottle of soju in 11 seconds for a free fmic.

you're insane.:lol:

I'm more insane. I did the same thing is about the same amount of time for nothing. Both Manny and I were just fine afterwards. Koreans seem to be the only people who fear soju for some reason ;):lol:

I'm more insane. I did the same thing is about the same amount of time for nothing. Both Manny and I were just fine afterwards. Koreans seem to be the only people who fear soju for some reason ;):lol:

that's ludacris ... that's like saying frat boys are afraid of kegs ... :rolleyes:

Archived