LegacyGT.com

wheel repair in northern NJ?

mmanus88

i am located in bergen county, and as some of u might have read i had scratched my rims (not too bad) down to teh alloy. i will not get my rims redone now, but for future reference when it starts looking bad i would like a good reliable place to get my rims fixed. any of you have any reccomendations to a place in northern NJ, preferably bergen county, that goes a good job?

thanks

I just had a bent rim repaired at USA Wheels in Farfield. If you do a Yahoo YellowPages search for USA Wheels, they'll pop right up.

He seemed to do a good job. Have a straight rim now after $140. My buddy got a crack repaired out on Long Island for half that.

• 2 weeks later...

...I've taken a couple wheels there, and their work is excellent and reasonable. Just hop onto Route I-80 West and follow it into PA, then get off at Route 33 South. Bath isn't more than 6-7 miles from there. Quick trip from Bergen Cty.

Hope that helps,

Tim G.

'05 OBXTL-5MT

i am located in bergen county, and as some of u might have read i had scratched my rims (not too bad) down to teh alloy. i will not get my rims redone now, but for future reference when it starts looking bad i would like a good reliable place to get my rims fixed. any of you have any reccomendations to a place in northern NJ, preferably bergen county, that goes a good job?

thanks

Archived