LegacyGT.com

Legacy GT in GTAIV

There is an LGT in the new Grand Theft Auto IV game, it is called a "Sultan", and I have no pics, but it is unmistakable once you look it over.

I can tell im driving it now in the game :) it has the boxer growl and everything

How did you get teh game already????

A good # of stores have had the game in their stock for awhile now, they just can't legally sell it until the street date;)

He's either a store manager or has some good connections:lol:

Anyway, that's sweet that the LGT is in there, I loved the Sultan in San Andreas too. There should be some midnight launches tonight for those that just can't wait. Personally if I pick this game up, it will probably be in a couple of weeks.

♪Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;

None but ourselves can free our minds.♫ -Bob Marley, Redemption Song

I got a call to pick up my resrved copy tonight at midnight,uh... I can wait :lol:

Yup, otherwise you migh pick it up at midnight, get home some time after, and risk playing it until 4AM:lol:. Most guys I know took tomorrow off so they could do just that.

♪Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;

None but ourselves can free our minds.♫ -Bob Marley, Redemption Song

LMVT:

The leading car resembles a Mitsubishi Galant. The one in back looks like a BMW M3 (E46).

This one in the back looks sort of like a LGT:

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5944/picture2ks0.png

Thats the one, when you look the car over there is a lot of the LGT there...there is certainly some details from a few others mixed in (the evo hood, some lines like an is300 but when you look at all the angles its an LGT with a turbo and im pretty sure its awd)

I have an xbox360 so ive had the game for almost a week ;) , its awesome!

Everything is what its hyped to be, more refined, tons of details

Archived