LegacyGT.com

Strangest/Worst thing you've hauled in your Legacy

I missed two trash days in a row right before going on vacation - and I couldn't leave my trash can at the curb for 2 weeks - so I took a full garbage bag in the trunk of my car and swung by my employer on the way to the airport to put the trash bag in their dumpster.

When I got there I realized it had split open. And there had been some raw chicken in the bag. I had to pick out the trash by hand, pick out about a hundred MAGGOTS by hand, then douse the inside of the my trunk with lysol and bug spray - then leave it for two weeks. Still stunk a little when I got back, but went away after a few weeks.

Sephon

At least you didn't pick me.

Wierdest thing for me, I went camping with some friends and forgot firewood. We happened along a house that said "Firewood for sale." No one was home so we loaded up my car with as much as we could fit, trunk, backseat, spilling onto the frontseat, passenger seat footwell, everywhere. Left the guy $15 and drove away, low.

Found a deer carcass this past winter out in the backyard, my dog though it was all his. Frozen stiff and it still smelt real bad in the wagon.

Reminds me of a friend - he has a relative that's a taxidermist (man who mounts animals) and he was once taking two dead beavers in his car - it smelled like - Beaver!

Maybe this is one of them:

http://hem.fyristorg.com/b.nilsson/d1s.gif

453747.png

As the title states, what's the strangest or worst thing you've hauled inside your Legacy.

I've hauled five 2x4x8s and two bags of insulation all at the same time. I need a hitch badly... :redface:

I hitch mine & hauled over1600lbs. of scrap steel & old 4x4 parts.

Mike

Mileage:331487 Retired/Sold

As the title states, what's the strangest or worst thing you've hauled inside your Legacy.

.. :redface:

Well it is not what I carried that was tough. It was getting it in the trunk without people noticing. No worries for when I took the package out the trunk. Cornfields at 3 AM do not have eyes. But anyways, i digress, one should always really pack a shovel with a longer handle. It was a lot of work.

Well it is not what I carried that was tough. It was getting it in the trunk without people noticing. No worries for when I took the package out the trunk. Cornfields at 3 AM do not have eyes. But anyways, i digress, one should always really pack a shovel with a longer handle. It was a lot of work.

Martin Scorsese called, he wants his story back :)

"i like my women the way i like terrorists...

...screaming gods name and ready to explode."

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5479/troy3nu5.jpg

Um groceries? I'm sooo glad i have a truck based on your guys stories! i mean 2x4's! Old paint cans! If that stuff ever spilled in the car or gouged the leather my wife would kill me!

Then again, i used to own a Nissan sentra, only vehicle i had. I had friends that had trucks thank God.

=)))

• 1 month later...
Not much in the GT but we put ~30 cinder blocks in my wife's '97 Outback when it was about a month old. That was the first lowered OB I'd ever seen:p

2 full sized foam mattresses, two camping matresses, two tents, 3 bags full of stuff, a massive chilly bin filled with beer and a big cardboard box full of food - and i could still see out the back window perfectly (un-obscured). I love wagons. Also carried my V3 STi engine in my dads GT wagon.

I hauled 3 stinky hippies back into town...stinky and that patchouli oil only makes it worse ya friggin hippies. My wife and I were just about gagging on the smell. At least it was a rental subi.

Protip: When driving down the road in Kauai and you see a hippie chick trying to thumb a ride. Know that there is at least one if not two stinky hippie dudes hiding in the bushes.

Archived