LegacyGT.com

lambo door kits for wrx, but what about legacy

wpgspecb

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can someone tell me where I can find some hinges so my tail gate opens like this:

http://www.hearse.com/vehicles/motorized/cadillac/1992/superior/hearse/v001/images/012.jpg

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

so now you want your tail gate to open like a hearse!? :lol: (j/k)

since the lambo doors were such a good idea thought I'd spin off those. My idea:

front doors: lambo

back doors: gullwing

tailgait: hearse style

It may be the new fad!

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

thanks for the try turntable, but im pretty fluent in searching, unfortunately im looking for bolt on kits not universal.

gull wing on a frameless door? that would be cool! except where would the hinges mount ?

since the lambo doors were such a good idea thought I'd spin off those. My idea:

front doors: lambo

back doors: gullwing

tailgait: hearse style

It may be the new fad!

Guest heightsgtltd
What I can't figure out is, your command of the English language and overall comportment seems far too advanced for someone who would want lambo doors :lol:

You seem to be a bit over formal for a car club forum, what with your grammer and popper caps.

I was gonna call you out on a burn, but then I remembered what comportment meant. I thank you sir.

Just because one researches a certain modification, does not mean he/she will actually do the modification. Ive got 6 years of warranty to wait to end, I highly doubt any major engine work will be done, so thats quite a long time to gather up ideas for what I'd like to accomplish.

Jay

ps. i was in the middle of typing my response to comportment when you rang back about the compliment :)

What I can't figure out is, your command of the English language and overall comportment seems far too advanced for someone who would want lambo doors :lol:

Guest heightsgtltd

We're actually one of the more respectful groups on the internets believe it or not, but we tend to skew a little older and therefore more conservative.

Most of us associate lambo doors with rice which is not our thing.

By all means do you, if that's what you want then go for it. You just wont get much love for that kind of mod on this site.

yea bro these old doodz are teh lame

but they know quite a bit about most things I care about.

i say, rice it up dude brah! you gotta look good when v tech kicks in. seriously. do it.

obedience to church and state is subjugation to the unjust authority of men

Archived