LegacyGT.com

performance pulleys

Elliottlj

Hey y'all I have a friend that is selling BRAND NEW - GFB Lightened/underdriven Crank & Alt pullleys WITH BELTS for CHEAP!!!

I'm going to give him a link to this thread. If you're interested please speak up. :)

:munch:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pretty much by best i mean

best hp increase for the least amount of money lol

aka which one is the best deal lol

Just had a thought on that. How much does a 22T+loom cost, or say V3 STi+loom. You double your HP with that mod for very little if you do all the work yourself.

don't mind my ramblings. :p

just suggesting engine swap would be the cheapest way to double your power. As i said in that other thread though, don't know how cheap old turbo engines are in the states.

• 2 weeks later...
anyway, once you hold the stocker in one hand and this one pounder in the other its hard not to think that it's not worth it... I would do pulley on any car just for mpg gain if not for the extra few horses if that....

sweet deal.

killin 2 birds with one stone so im pretty happy

but yeah theres not to much performance shit you can do to a N/A car

intake, exhaust, pulleys...i dont really know anything else that doesnt invlolve a turbo

well there's intake manifold port, bigger throttle body, ported heads, exhaust manifolds, ECU tune, bigger fuel pump+injectors.. but that's all getting quite expensive. Probably as expensive as an STi swap, which would yeild more power, and FAR greater potential :p

Archived