LegacyGT.com

Harmon Motive anyone?

moviemadness

who gets their work done here?

I did see a video of their legacy pulling on a tuned E55.. that's gotta be pretty damn fast!:eek:

is there anthing I should know about this shop?

I've been hearing from some people about some shady things going on, or at least went down, and now the emerging of a new shop..

anyone have the info to enlighten?

I hope I don't start a war here, just wanted some clarification.

keep it civil guys.

Tony.

well the shop these days is usually filled with motor work, large turbo setups and a lot of custom fabrication... as well as constant constant tuning. Along with the regular, weve been preparing our time attack vehicles, winning time attacks, doing TV shows with SPEED channel, and working a lot on the new 335/135 BMW's ;)

We also have a large product line coming out soon for the new 08 sti!!

no project is too small of course, but with so many tuner shops emerging everyone finds their niche!

ALSO, apologies to everyone, i havent been online in a WHILE but my legacy (the one in the e55 video) got side swipped pretty bad (11,000 in damage) and has been in the body shop for a while...

soon to post big turbo meth injection dyno graph!!

cmon boostjunkie! catch up! you were SUPPOSED to be my competition!!

hope all is well with the community!!!!!!

well the shop these days is usually filled with motor work, large turbo setups and a lot of custom fabrication... as well as constant constant tuning. Along with the regular, weve been preparing our time attack vehicles, winning time attacks, doing TV shows with SPEED channel, and working a lot on the new 335/135 BMW's ;)

We also have a large product line coming out soon for the new 08 sti!!

no project is too small of course, but with so many tuner shops emerging everyone finds their niche!

ALSO, apologies to everyone, i havent been online in a WHILE but my legacy (the one in the e55 video) got side swipped pretty bad (11,000 in damage) and has been in the body shop for a while...

geez ian and i thought you were just hiding but good to hear you guys are doing big things.

That car is the balls. Can you hook up some more video/pics?

Rehab is for quitters.

MUAH! ur a doll paul, it was actually parked out of my place and the drunk girl hit the side of my car so hard it sandwiched me into the curb and pushed me 5' forward into the back of a car. bye bye front mount!!

http://picasaweb.google.com/harmanmotiveinc/IansCrashedMutt/photo#5192107511995674066http://picasaweb.google.com/harmanmotiveinc

thats where some pics are. just check for 'ians crashed mutt' ;)

plenty ACTUALLY pretty pictures inside there too if you'd like to take a gander

http://picasaweb.google.com/harmanmotiveinc/IansCrashedMutt/photo#5192107511995674066

Sucks to hear about your LGT Ian! At least you've got the hook ups for quality work to be done.

My car was tuned @ Harman - Dan spent a lot of time getting my tune right, which I appreciate & Brett did a great job getting the bits I wanted.

I like all the guys @ Harman & wouldn't hesitate to go back. They've also prepped some very well done cars for both street and track use.

2013 S4 - Glacier White - DSG - B&O - Tech Package - Sports Diff - Napa - RS4 Grille - Stasis Exhaust - APR Intake - KW Variant 1 - Stern Control Arms - CR-15 - Stasis RSB - Moog Endlinks - PC Hyper Black Peelers - Deval Front Lip - ECS Rear Diffuser - Carbon Imports Ducktail - ECS Mirror Caps - Relak Paddle Extensions - Autostyle Floor Mats - LED Interior - V1 - Blackvue DR900s -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived