LegacyGT.com

5EAT Valve Body modification time!

t0ad

LMAO! well, i know if my tranny had gone kaput, off to IPT it would have been. I probably woulda been sleeping on the couch, or letting hubby on my side of the bed much more often. :lol:
Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The other part to that that's got me left wondering/worried is what kind of support they would extend to a swapped VB.

That's why I shipped the VB that I sold to Rubberman to IPT before even listing it for sale on the boards here.

I told IPT the whole story before I shipped it to them.

They checked it, clean bill of health, good to go.

• 3 months later...

atc5, two things to add to your very accurate install post, which I just reviewed.

First step, disconnect the battery, pump the brake pedal.

There is no need for most people to actually remove the shifting rod from the VB. There could be some confusion.

I know you already know this stuff, just think it would be good to add to the install post.

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

• 1 year later...
My IPT VB is for sale now. Send me your stocker and I will send you my IPT. We can ship at the same time. Or I can ship ahead. I just dont want to trade it in with the IPT VB installed and lose the opportunity to share it with another member.

Archived