LegacyGT.com

Xenonk visiting LA/Ontario area in a few weeks!

Xenonk

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I say we go to Kart Factory!!!!

huh?

theres a k1 in ontario now... 2 minutes from ontario mills

IE = inland empire = pretty much San Bernardino County = where Ontario is be...

in n out meet then k1?...

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

OLD: MY06 GRP - 274/314 :cool:

does that mean that I should bring my helmet for the weekend?

is kart factory or k1 anything like the karting I do here in the east coast like this? :http://www.allsportsgp.com

heh, I just checked and there's a CSCC SCCA autocross practice event at California Speedway.. I'm tempted to find out more and see how to register for it:

http://www.solo2.com/

http://www.solo2.com/eventpage.asp?eid={B511E4FB-FE92-4DA4-80C7-C655C20D943A}

thanks for the info, i just google mapped the area and getting familar with the places that you are all talking about.

Keefe

k1 is similar to what you posted except they use electric karts so no need for contaminated full body suits

electric eh? Do they got enough juice in them to get it up to around 30 or 40 mph? Most amusement parks karts are limited to only 10 to 12 mph at best. Allsports tries to maximize their power and speed using a single-gear kart inside the place I goto is indoor. Allsports is where I practice during the winter/off-season. A few of my buddies have 125cc shifter karts that can do 0-60 in under 3.5 seconds with a top speed of 70+ mph on an autox course and 120+ mph at the track. I'm sure the shifter kart could trap a 13 second run without a problem.

it's ok, I have my own (flame) suits at home ;)

Keefe

Kart Factory karts are gas and they are faster then k1 karts.

I used to work for K1 for over a year so you can take my word on that.

They also take much more effort to drive then k1 karts do and are basically the same designed chasis as the ones at the place you go to.

Kart Factory is over by fullerton off of lambert rd which is only ~20 minutes from ontario.

Its going to be the most Central place for everyone in socal to come to with the SD guys having to drive a bit longer.

http://www.kartfactory.com

I dont mind keeping things simple as well. I think I may also br meeting up with my friend some time in the late night who is just moving out to LA that same weekend and we may hit up a bar to celebrate her moving out there.
Keefe

Keefe, you should try your hand at dirt racing and see how you do without traction!! :)

Edit: I just saw that you are here on the 10th. We have a rally-x on that day if you want to come get dirty!! I will share my 2.5rs with you if you are interested.

:icon_twis Slide It Sideways :icon_twis

Glen Helen. You gonna stop talking and start racing or what?

If Keefe is a no-go, I will share with you.

i havent done enough rally-x events to be good at it, but that doesnt mean I can't rally-x ;) a little bit of left foot braking doesnt hurt to get the car sideways ;) If anything, I've autox on full ice in the 2.5RS using summer tires.. if that's not the best case for having zero traction, then I don't know what is :lol:

I don't think I can have an all-day event since I still need to make time for my grandmother to say the least. I can probably meet everyone up some time on Saturday night after dinner.

Is there a local Starbucks or Barnes&Noble out near Terra Vista Towne Center or Ontario Mills?

Keefe

If anything, I've autox on full ice in the 2.5RS using summer tires.. if that's not the best case for having zero traction, then I don't know what is :lol:

I don't think I can have an all-day event since I still need to make time for my grandmother to say the least. I can probably meet everyone up some time on Saturday night after dinner.

Auto-x on the ice eh? Now that sounds FUN. :) Too bad you can't make it out, but family is more important.

:icon_twis Slide It Sideways :icon_twis

If anything, I've autox on full ice in the 2.5RS using summer tires.. if that's not the best case for having zero traction, then I don't know what is :lol:

Auto-x on the ice eh? Now that sounds FUN. :) Too bad you can't make it out, but family is more important.

you forgot the /quote to close out your quote.

Archived