LegacyGT.com

Sad Day...

...watched (well, I actually missed it) the car tick over 10k miles today. My baby's all growed up.:(

Maybe not. Assume your car has a lifespan of 200,000 miles. Lets assume the average human lifespan is 80 years for argument (and math) sake. So, if 200,000 miles is equivalent to 80 years of age, your car's 10,000 miles would make it ......4 years old!

She's still got a lot of growing to do!!:D

05 SWP Legacy GT Limited (aka "Pearl")- 5MT AP - Stage 2 Protuned (238/284) - wife driven

07 BMW 335xi

Guest JessterCPA
Yep it sucks, I got the car end of August and have 11k. Everybody tells me to stop driving, now how am I supposed to do that? I bought this car to drive!

I am almost at the same point you are. Got the car in July, and have just about 11k on it. Every mile is better than the last.

In fact, didnt you mention that it was my car you saw that made you want the LGT?

We got ours on July 10th. It's now at 12,800:eek::eek::eek:

A trip to Las Vegas (won $4,000) so not upset about mileage. And 1 trip to Missouri. And a fairly long commute every day. Plus the wife hates the STi so we have to drive this everywhere. Which in turn means less miles on the STi.:):):)

At least when you drive the Legacy, it isn't too much off the STi. I love driving the wife's miata, but then I commute in my truck, which isn't nearly as fun.

Drove her car again tonight, and it has been a week or two since I have (lotsa snow makes for a dormant RWD sports car, and a workaholic 4x4 truck) and I thought about how much I miss driving a small, light, quick little stick shift car. I love winding through the gears and shifting them myself, and the telepathic steering.

The thing is, I don't want to have to rely on getting places in the Miata in the winter, and don't want to subject it to that kind of punishment, but I really wish I had a car to drive regularly, and really enjoy. Hence my handle. I really do want one. Daft budget!!!

don't feel too bad iwannasportsedan i may end up in the same boat. I have a LGT and its leased, but my commute will significantly increase in a few months. So a small pickup maybe in my future and the LGT gets the garage. THE lgt is leased, and I plan on working on a Ph.D. with an 60 mile commute to school untop of my work drive..... toyota tacoma 4 banger auto here I come.

Archived