LegacyGT.com

Where to buy a full set of GReddy exhaust gaskets?

urs1ne

I just got the Evo2 exhaust for my Legacy and I need to get a complete set of 3 gaskets for it since the stockers are way too small. Do I have to find a local dealer or go through the factory or what?
^ n00bs below this line

Right right, I was just wondering because I bought a new one from a vendor and I'd be a little miffed if it didnt come with them. If you still havent found a solution by the time I get my exhaust in I'll check out and measure the gaskets for you vs OEM Subaru ones and try to help you out

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I think they are standard two bolt 3" gaskets... I measured the diameter of the hole and it's just shy of 3" and the center to center measurement between the bolts is 4". You could probably go to any exhaust shop but I assume you already did this.

I'm going through the same thing.

His storage locker must be jam packed. I asked him about it because I was thinking it might be a little long to put through the pass through but he said it fits in the trunk.

I wasn't sure cause I've never seen a full picture of it (my stupidity) and the y-pipe seemed long enough after reassurance by JP. I hope he calls me soon so I can get this thing on this weekend. He assured me it was complete.

I hope he still has it! This would be totally useless without it.

attachment.php?attachmentid=52041&d=1209340767

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, so I have been in email contact with GReddy and they dont have any idea either. They said all the gaskets are the same and that I could reuse stock ones. Clearly they have no idea what they are talking about so we will see what they say next.

:spin:

^ n00bs below this line

i should have measured the gaskets before i put it on. but if you just measure the diameter of the piping, you can buy it off ebay. its just a normal 2 bolt gasket

http://images.channeladvisor.com/Sell/SSProfiles/22001003/Images/9/eg2b_chart.gif

Archived