LegacyGT.com

Legacy 2.5i Dragstrip

ubersoph

Okay, for the record this is the first time I've ever been at the track, and I never managed to get a good launch.

R/T - .561

60' - 2.329

330 - 6.885

1/8 - 10.652

1/4 - 16.637 @ 80.78 MPH

If I ever go again I'll do better dammit. If I got one good launch I might be able to make 15s I think.

Yes I know its slow :-p

still very good. my 05 LGT 5EAT ran 15.003 bone stock the very first run/time I went to the strip. :) Just be careful you don't kill your car, but otherwise, I'm sure you had fun!
Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

Thanks guys!

Bosco, I've actually been lurking here for like a year now :), I just never post unless I have something useful to say.

you need to work on your RT also run higher tire air pressure (max psi on the sidewall) to lower the rolling resistance you could try folding the mirrors "in" for some aero maybe take the spare tire and jack out to lighten it some. btw thats a great car to learn the ways (ie. the tree, staging, etc.) of the 1/4 mile on. keep us updated. :)

Stay Stock Stay Happy

You mean I spent all that money on a turbo for only 1.5 seconds in the 1/4 mile? :mad:

:lol: well, it was my FIRST run EVER. I'm sure if I went back completely stock, I could run 14.8 or lower.

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

On a stock tree that reaction time is .061 from perfect :)

Sweeeet - must be all that videogaming.

BTW this is a manual car. And I think I somehow managed to damage the shifter trim on a hard 1-2 shift :(. I heard a clunk and then the next day I noticed the trim is off and I cant seem to align it now.

Archived