LegacyGT.com

Great Mud Flap News!!!!!!!!

lisn2me2

maybe im the first in the country with these!!!!!!!!!!!

was at a local dealer today "Metric Subaru" who also has a performance division MSPT. WOW a dealer doing aftermarket prformance!!!!!!!!!!! COOL

anyway i just got finished ordering Perrin TMIC, oil catch can and setting up an appointment for installing my rear bar bushings and endlinks. on my way out i noticed two boxes on the parts counter

one said Legacy splash guard/ front set the other said splash guard/rear set W(for wagon) NO WAY!!!!!!!!! parts guy said just showed up today and not even in subaru's computer system

fronts $59

rears $66 i used my shops tax ID and got 20% off

just got home 1 hour ago and installed them absolute CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!

they look G-R-E-A-T!!!!!! even better than the euro ones. very tight to the car

comes down maybe an inch and a half

WHAT A FIND....... here are the part numbers....

fronts for both sedan and wagon

J1010AG221 LEGACY-4A-2050

rear set for wagon

J1010AG224 LEGACY-4A-2051

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

James

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:needpics::lol:

^^^^^^^^^^

Are they painted to match car color or the matte black/gray color of other Subaru guards.

BTW - I tried both parts of the P/N and come up with nothing on any of the Subaru parts sites.

J1010AG221 or

Is that the P/N that's physically on the splash guard itself or on the box they came in?

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

yep those are the ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not in us computers yet much cheaper than getting them from cheam in england!!!!!!!!!!!! pot luck i just happened to notice them. i almost made a mistake and ordered some from rallyperformance, they said they came down 2 1/2 inches from the body EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

My dealer was able to look those part numbers up, but really only wanted the number from the AG on. He said they were shipping from Portland, OR and would get here on Tuesday.

My cost was $66 and $75 since all I could get was a 10% discount for buying my car at this dealership.

ok got the pics figured out.

here are a few..........

ok i figured out how to upload but how do i reduce the size i got an error on all the ones i tried sau my max was 160.2 kb mine are all around 300kb

any advice?

I just got the body colored ones 2 days ago from King of Imports from japan. Maybe I should've gotten the black ones since I paid "a bit more".

Just went on KOI's site and could not find a linky to the body colored "aero" guards. I'm looking for a set of Satin White Pearl for my 05 GT Wagon. Any suggestions or P/N's for the aero guards?

TIA,

SBT

IIRC, there is a thread on the board right now about availability of the aero painted versions through a Swiss dealership or Subaru or Switzerland??? Can't seem to locate it right now though but that may be an alternative to pricing them through Japan.

SBT

maybe im the first in the country with these!!!!!!!!!!!

was at a local dealer today "Metric Subaru" who also has a performance division MSPT. WOW a dealer doing aftermarket prformance!!!!!!!!!!! COOL

anyway i just got finished ordering Perrin TMIC, oil catch can and setting up an appointment for installing my rear bar bushings and endlinks. on my way out i noticed two boxes on the parts counter

one said Legacy splash guard/ front set the other said splash guard/rear set W(for wagon) NO WAY!!!!!!!!! parts guy said just showed up today and not even in subaru's computer system

fronts $59

rears $66 i used my shops tax ID and got 20% off

just got home 1 hour ago and installed them absolute CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!

they look G-R-E-A-T!!!!!! even better than the euro ones. very tight to the car

comes down maybe an inch and a half

WHAT A FIND....... here are the part numbers....

fronts for both sedan and wagon

rear set for wagon

J1010AG224 LEGACY-4A-2051

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

James

Just ordered these in Canada from Don Docksteader in Vancouver....

Will be shipping from toronto, probably arrive in 2 weeks.

Parousia

Archived