LegacyGT.com

Question...with invidia dp

korpsepatrol

Sounds good, just remember to datalog the car to make sure your not boosting higher than your supposed to, which was another problem happening with mine.

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

Awesome! Yeah don't you just hate waiting for that one thing that takes forever. How long did it take to install the boost gauge?

R.I.P Coxx

well tapping into the vac line, mounting the pressure transducer, and running the wire was pretty easy (about 20 - 30 minutes). The gauge pod that i made took a while, about 2 to 3 hours. I also ran an egt gauge and oil pressure gauge. For my entire install i'd say it was about 6 to 7 hours. Tapping the egt gauge took some time, since the exhaust manifold needs to be removed. I have some pictures of my pod here. since this is getting off topic, if you have any other questions feel free to drop them in either of the prosport gauges threads.

• 4 weeks later...

I just installed my invidia DP and the same symptoms as the OP. Overboost cutoff... sounds like a penny rattling around in the exhaust.

I guess I'll go buy a dremel or grinder of some sort and have at it tomorrow. Not doing anything else.

Nice downpipe, but I just purchased one and still got that old version.

Buy a dremel, and get a metal grinding bit, also make sure to put in a towel inside both sides of the tubing so none of the shards get stuck in the cat.

R.I.P Coxx

soda, where did you purchase the dp from?

I bought all my upgrades at once from AJW Performance (a user here), who gave me a great deal for a bulk order. Did lots of Cobb... stage 2 all around, suspension, brakes, intake, exhaust and AccessPort.

Archived