LegacyGT.com

fogging after clearing lights

jomamma

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nope. He is 5+ years older than me.

I don't like wiggaz or wankstaz. :cool:

then you're gonna have a tough time. All the 20-ish crowd is now is wiggaz or emo losers from what I've seen

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

I'm 23 and I don't fall into that category.

you're on the upper end of that age group I guess.

You gotta see in the city. Walkin up broadway its like every day is f-ing halloween :lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

any 1 see South Park last night? Canada went on strike cuz no one take's them serious. classic. oh and after Philt's post, it's now scientific fact Canuck's can't take a joke. which in turn makes them a bigger joke. but they are good spellars

Oh hell that was funny what what in the butt butt

:lol::lol::lol:

I just watched last night's episode.

Now everyone is gonna start sending me the what what in the butt video like it's something new :rolleyes::lol::lol:

post it

?

South park or what what in the butt?

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=fbGkxcY7YFU]YouTube - Samwell - "What What (In the Butt)"[/ame]

:lol: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

that's so old.

Watch, you're all gonna start getting it in your inbox now. Something like "OMG look at this funny new thing" :rolleyes::lol:

Archived