LegacyGT.com

fogging after clearing lights

jomamma

I was simply asking him if it was legal or not..

He says it is, you say it isn't..

Now I'm really confused :iam:

You asked so you could launch into a lecture about abiding by the laws :rolleyes:

FYI laws on this vary from state to state.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He is in NY ;)

& you're not so what do you care? That's my point. You're only asking so you can sound off & be a PITA

Any mods wanna clean up this thread please?

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

....anyways! I get condensation from time to time. It goes away in a day or so. So I don't care too much about it.

When its warm&dry day, I just open the back of the headlight and let the moisture out.

....anyways! I get condensation from time to time. It goes away in a day or so. So I don't care too much about it.

When its warm&dry day, I just open the back of the headlight and let the moisture out.

you should just re-do the one that has condesation. I got a little fogging in one of mine. I'm gonna open it up & re-do it once it gets warmer out

you should just re-do the one that has condesation. I got a little fogging in one of mine. I'm gonna open it up & re-do it once it gets warmer out

Then you should totally do mine too! I'm waii lazy. :redface:

Then you should totally do mine too! I'm waii lazy. :redface:

:lol: ok but then you have to wash my car

OMG I've never washed a wagon before!! :lol:

Will heights get jealous if I wash your *kar*?

:lol::lol: it's a "big" job washin the wagon. You sure you're up to it?

Heights will be ok with it I hope :redface:

1st, that's fine if that's your opinion but the OP didn't ask anyones opinion on the look of cleared headlights so mind your own business.

2nd, I'm pretty sure that the reflectors aren't adding much in the way of safety

3rd, it IS just a ticket here. You live in another f-ing country jackass.

4th, you're not adding anything to this thread. I gave teh OP an answer to his questions

it's not a ticket as long as the turning signal bulb is amber. take it from the NYS COP ;)

I grew up clean living ;)

put a :lol: in your comment, and I'll take it as a joke, without it, it's an insult.

get with the program ;)

i was stating scientific fact that canucks are freaks. i shouldn't have to put a :lol: for factual statements

No issues with me having cleared lamps. Pulled over 4 times (unfortunately) since the lamps have been cleared. No issues at all.

As for fogging Mr.Luv gave me some good advice .... heat lamp assembly 3 times:

1. to open

2. after closed

3. after tightened down

That way you don't have a ton of excess silicone all over the place like I did after having to re-open them due to fogging.

Silent on the Canuck comments ... :lol:;)

Havent had fogging issues since I stumbled on this Idea I stand by it!!!

No issues with me having cleared lamps. Pulled over 4 times (unfortunately) since the lamps have been cleared. No issues at all.

As for fogging Mr.Luv gave me some good advice .... heat lamp assembly 3 times:

1. to open

2. after closed

3. after tightened down

That way you don't have a ton of excess silicone all over the place like I did after having to re-open them due to fogging.

Silent on the Canuck comments ... :lol:;)

Mr.350

Archived