LegacyGT.com

Anybody else get the Tribeca email....

I checked out the site...

Yes the front is ugly.... but might look OK in obsidian black with an open sports grill. Almost Cayenne like. On second thoughts....

Not sure how a hood scoop would look though... :)

And I wonder if sat nav can now be fitted to all suby's now?

I went to the Subaru unveiling show of the Tribeca at the LA Auto Show. Some things to point out, I believe he said stability control is standard. Base model is 5 passenger, and there is a 7 passenger model as well. Leather, DVD RES, Nav, Leather are all options. No HID's, but its projectors. No Aux input for Ipods and such yet.

Why is Subaru doing this to me, just when I was so thrilled by their recent products they pull this thing into the mix.

Song of Post- Led Zeppelin- All of my Love

'05 Black Legacy GT Wagon 5-spd

'02 Topaz/Black 330Ci 5-spd

Drift Ryder's School of Rally Arts, coming to an Australia near you.

They guesstimate that the mileage will be around 24 mpg. Tires are Michelins. No run flats. Price ranges from 32,000 to just under 40,000 fully loaded.

I thought the car looked pretty gross in the pics, but having seen it in person, it tends to grow on you. The interior is pretty nice as well. Its a pretty viable option for those that need the extra seating. Hopefully it'll still perform like a Subaru.

They guesstimate that the mileage will be around 24 mpg. Tires are Michelins. No run flats. Price ranges from 32,000 to just under 40,000 fully loaded.

I thought the car looked pretty gross in the pics, but having seen it in person, it tends to grow on you. The interior is pretty nice as well. Its a pretty viable option for those that need the extra seating. Hopefully it'll still perform like a Subaru.

It has grown on me. Unique. I like it!

Hopefully I will get to see it next Tuesday when I go to SIA on business. I am actually going for a kick off meeting for another new model, which I am sure that you all are very aware of ;)

Rob

When I develop the film from the free disposable camera SOA gave us, I'll post some pics!

IS HB_Dad the guy that sat in the first row closest to the passenger doors? If so, man, you looked as giddy as a schoolgirl. Glad to see someone was excited to see the car. The rest of us Angelinos had that 'not really interested' stare on our faces. haha.

Archived