LegacyGT.com

Prodrive USA / Cosworth LLC

I can agree with it... If it was only the lug holes it wouldn't be a problem since you will get that fixed as soon as you add the nuts... But scratches and chipping is a big NO! The paint is also strange...
453747.png

That's first class sh1tty!:mad:

Don't sweat it. Your CC company will issue your money back. If not you have a solid case for a suit (I HATE to use this but in this instance, screw them).

I would personally drive down there and imprint my Subaru badge onto Gilbert Grape's forehead.

This is just great. :rolleyes:

All I can say that - although I feel very bad for brother Opie - is that I'm glad it happened to such a well-known and well-respected member here, someone who has, himself, gone above and beyond in helping so many here, for the last 3+ years. :wub:

At least no-one can say "hey, who the heck is this, and why are you complaining/we don't believe you!"

Note to companies ->

Don't screw the customer.

You never know who the customer may be.

Opie, bro, I truly wish you the best in getting this resolved.

Prodrive USA - You're on-notice. :(:mad:

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Sorry to hear about that Opie. I was actually contemplating getting a replacement PFF7 from these guys also. I was on the edge because of the huge price increase, but your story has made my mind up. Hope you get your money back.

If anyone has an email addy for someone at Prodrive (UK) they should let them know what's going on, I'm sure they won't appreciate the good rep that they had from the now-closed Prodrive USA being shot to $hit.

Corrected to say:

"Prodrive USA" / Cosworth LLC, you are on-notice!

Thanks for the corrections, everyone. :):redface:

----

seb - Bro, I owe you one. :lol:

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

I even told Gilbert that I knew the wheel would get chipped up from driving around and if he could knock a few $$ off considering the shape it arrived in I'd be happy...same reply; "there is nothing I can do.".

Very discouraging...

Archived