LegacyGT.com

Help needed on data log!

collegemt

I just logged my 08 LGT with tdc stage 2 map w/ AEM intake.

This is my first log ever, so i may be missing some parameters, if i am could you pleasse let me know.

Feed back on my log would be great i am scared of my TDC map causing knocking.

EDIT: New Logs added

Added more log runs today.

1st run 2nd gear WOT

2nd run 3rd gear wot

3rd run 5th gear 2k-3.5kish WOT

4th run highway 5th gear light acceleration 55-80

Copy of ecuExplorer 27-03-2008 18h30m33s.pdf

Copy of 3rd gearWOT2k-6kish.pdf

Copy of 5th gearWOT2k-3.5kish.pdf

Copy of 5th gear55-80 light acceleration.pdf

Just for information my 2'nd gear logs are fine but I get knock in 3'rd, so it's important on these 08 LGT's to get the 3'rd gear pulls, there seems to be a separate timing table.

Also start your WOT a bit earlier (around 2000RPM).

Other than that your logs look good in my opinion, you get that timing dip just prior to spool same as I do, seems common on these cars. TDC have mentioned some concerns on some cars running VERY low timing before spool, would be nice to know what the acceptable envelope is ...

Take my opinion for what it is, I am a noob and still learning this stuff....

Also, don't convert your files to true PDF files, it's impossible to plot. Keep it as an excel format but simply change the extension on the file name to .pdf. This way we can plot your data and it makes it much more legible.

You might want to mention that you are at 5300ft and ambient temp yesterday was in the 40's-50's. (I did some logs too).

Compared to mine, you are hitting boost sooner and higher (too high?). My 2nd gear log yesterday didn't peak until around 3500rpm and I am hitting around 15.8 there.

You are also running a lot less timing than I am. Where you are 8-9 I am running 15-17.

Can you log MAFv sometime for comparison?

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

You might want to mention that you are at 5300ft and ambient temp yesterday was in the 40's-50's. (I did some logs too).

Compared to mine, you are hitting boost sooner and higher (too high?). My 2nd gear log yesterday didn't peak until around 3500rpm and I am hitting around 15.8 there.

You are also running a lot less timing than I am. Where you are 8-9 I am running 15-17.

Can you log MAFv sometime for comparison?

Are all these differences bad things? Do you think this map is safe, until TDC tweaks it for me?

I will try and log MAFv sometime this weekend.

Thanks for the input

go to a tuner and get a pro tune.

I am sending my logs to TDC, so they can tweak the map if needed, pretty much the same thing a protune would do except they would log on the dyno.

I will eventually get a protune once i finish adding all the parts i want to add.

Really need a 3rd gear log to capture more load. The logs looks fine, all the CANbus vehicles I have seen run a good amount lower timing then previous years. This is fine they just need a diffferent strategy to get optimum results.

Archived