LegacyGT.com

De-motivational Posters! (CLOSED)

absolutsnwbrdr

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Yup, a little experimenting going on there.

Looks about like my high school 30years ago.

What the study didn't mention is that the remaining 168 students had no sexual or dating relations in HS. Sucks to be them. The researchers should follow up to see how many of them end up being mass murderers.

I think that the Olympic Games have become too large to be hosted by a single city unless it's the size of London combined with a decent economy, but the IOC want to have everything in the same place.

Spreading out the events over several cities would be better, and just look at what has happened in Athens: http://izismile.com/2016/08/01/what_athens_olympic_2004_venues_look_like_now_32_pics.html

453747.png

Even cities with a thriving economy (Vancouver) have problems hosting the Olympics. . . but at least the facilities don't go to waste after they leave.

I don't think I've read that any of the host cities reporting it to be profitable.

It's a big expensive party.

i thought the idea was to bring tourist money to the city, boost the local economy and such.

When it's Rio - then the risk is that if you go there as a tourist you may stay there forever in an unmarked grave.

453747.png

Archived