executor485

When would you wanna meet?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. When would you wanna meet?

• April 26 - 1200ish until ----
    • May 3 - 1200ish until ----
    • Bone Daddy's 1720 William D Tate Ave, Grapevine TX
    • Elsewhere - suggest in post

Ok... So I just got back in an LGT... Anyone wanna do a D/FW area meeting? I'm not sure how many people here have subies in the D/FW area ish... Or the surrounds... But who's interested? Anyone have suggestions for dates, times, etc? I'm thinking towards the end of April on a Saturday, do a photo shoot, burger cook off or something, cruise...

So who's in?

EDIT: I've added a poll... Please select which weekend your willing/able to come and also where you'd like to meet. I've put Bone Daddy's in Grapevine on there because it was suggested, but there are many other places we can meet as well if you dont wanna go there.

So whats the scoop?

EDIT #2:

Officially set:

Bone Daddy's in Grapevine

[ame=http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=bone+daddys+grapevine+tx&ie=UTF8&ll=32.92704,-97.089143&spn=0.010158,0.018475&t=h&z=16&layer=c&cbll=32.922583,-97.090836&cbp=1,259.7681828636437,,0,5]bone daddys grapevine tx - Google Maps[/ame]

April 26th @ Noon (12:00)

If I pass you on the right, I'm flipping you off.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sounds good, if I still have my car at that time. It is for sale at the moment.

ya what is up with that!

I'm down for a meet...but the closer we get to summer the harder it is for me to meet up.

I may hit up Bone Daddy's this weekend if there are any takers

Ps. If anyone is interested in some coilovers I will be trading out the Megans, have 15k on them, selling for $500. I am going back to Bilsteins or maybe Tokicos, the rest of the family feels the ride with the Megans is a bit much for the crappy roads down in Dallas. If I were a single man I would keep them but sometimes it is worth conceding.

ya what is up with that!

I'm down for a meet...but the closer we get to summer the harder it is for me to meet up.

I may hit up Bone Daddy's this weekend if there are any takers

You guys have a bone daddy's in DFW? I just went to the one in Austin a couple weeks ago... will never go to hooters again :lol:

lol

why dont ya just have a Meet while Clark is in town doing the tuning?

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1472818

+1 for the idea. The slots are all full thoough so it would be just watching and chatting...

there are some good meet up spots over in that area as well.

Tuning is the weekend of the 12th (april.)

I have a huge sale in my store that weekend so I'd be out (whole reason I'm not getting another tune this time around)

but it is a good idea.

its on Nasioc like what Mr.Ed said

more texas stuff happens there then on here

I can't say why so many of us Legacy guys hibernate.....

sucks for me... the only time I can meet up is during the winter season...

the pool biz is getting busy :cool:

executor485 what area are you in... I drive down to the motorplex in ennis on a regular basis and may start hitting some other tracks as well

well if anyone is interested, my tuning spot is up for grabs

100$ for the deposit to you get a tune at 10am on Saturday

PM me for more details

I am going to try and see if any of the early morning sunday people want to move to saturday....I can do mine sunday before I open the store if that is the case

Well, there are only 3 ppl that have voted on a day so far... 2 for the last weekend in April, 1 for the first weekend in May...

I'm personally liking the last weekend in April, weather permitting of course... Which would go for 3 in April... 1 in May... I'm rooting for the weekend where we can get the most ppl though :)

If I pass you on the right, I'm flipping you off.

Just a reminder...spome of us from NAsioc will be going to Ennis this friday night and sunday for the dotcom battle

as for both the above weekends...i'm out for 12ish meets.

I'll try and get an evening bbq going here at the house one sat tho

Archived